7 Likes

The wintergreen

10 Likes

Wintergreen looking fierce…

7 Likes

lookin very good there kiddo

1 Like

Thank you I sure am proud of my girls.

maybe you might like to post them here so more people can have a look they are rather pretty at this stage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll for sure be stopping by with some pics.

1 Like

Old family purple. So far I haven’t seen any other balls on her and even with her snapped branch she is still doing pretty good. Shes starting to change colors also which is always fun.

10 Likes

Polaris. This girl is frosty af and she excites me every time I see her. I squeezed a lower nug and she smells like some dank ass finger hash, there is another smell i get at first but I have no idea how to describe it, maybe sour.

7 Likes

Bagseed. She is going to be the first one done.

7 Likes

Looks like she needs a haircut. Lookin good!!!

1 Like

they are wonderful looking …love the purple !!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I just may do that tonight.

1 Like

Thank you @riverladay. Can’t wait to see how colorful she turns out.

1 Like

Me neither, been watching all along. Good luck with your finish

2 Likes

The Polaris is starting to turn purple. My girlfriend says it smells like fruit loops I still smell a deep hash. Week 7 for everyone.

7 Likes

Old family purple. Looking sexy

10 Likes

Wintergreen she is frosty af and has a complex smell of chocolate, earthy hash, mangoes, and whatever Jack herer smells like. Can’t wait to really break in and smell her.

12 Likes

They sure look happy, shouldn’t be long now. You using any added nutrients now?

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by. I’m using real growers recharge and buildasoil buildabloom once a week, and silica just about every watering. Also I used buildasoil big 6 (micronutrients) once when I switched to flower.

2 Likes