2x2 organic LED

I love the love triangle man lol… I don’t think he is making more but Im definitely going to f2 them. Whatever one i tried had a smell like strawberries and halitosis with a classic og back end. @Islayhearts

2 Likes

Ohhh yeah sign up me for those f2s please!!

I’m kinda on a hunt for a potent OG kush. Need some recommendations. Was gonna ask Professor P where I should look to. I trust him, real straight forward with people.

1 Like

I’ll have to look through my stash and see what OGs I have and send you a pack. Im trying to think who has some good OGs out. @Islayhearts

I know karma and Josh d have theirs.

Komas gear looks good but expensive. I forget the dad he uses buts its an OGxOG.

Rare dankness leeroy is a good one if you can find it also their rugburn OG and Scott’s OG.

Check out doc ds dragon energy line as well

There’s more I just can’t think of any atm lol

2 Likes

Karma is a good suggestion. I know a few guys who respect his stuff highly.

I forgot about the RD and rugburn , Scotts and the 501. I used to want that 501 so bad. I think it was 501 og. Haha.

I’ll check out the others as well. Thank you!

1 Like

I checked out the koma gear to refresh my memory and dam that shit sounds fire. @Islayhearts the price went down but its still expensive as much as karmas gear lol. This is the dad he uses…

The PCS1 is a creation of Koma creator of Prolific Coast Seeds. It is a super Og powerhouse which uses the Wifi 3 x ( Scotts Og x Casper OG) to create a triple cross of the traditional Og Kush. This is the backbone of the Prolific line and has been stabilized over the years by Koma. This is the definition of gassy fumes.

I totally forgot about the 501st og. I used to work at a grow that had lots of Rare dankness gear and their OGs were always awesome.

3 Likes

I forgot about Koma. Definitely going to look into that. Pcs1 or the pcs2 though?? haha

Thanks for bringing him into the conversation.

1 Like

No problem. I would go with pcs1 and check out his website better prices than seed banks. @Islayhearts

https://prolificcoastseed.com/

2 Likes

Ohhh I’ve been looking at it. Just need to make a decision i guess. Going to troll IG looking for pics. Thanks again!

1 Like

Beautiful garden and great growing skills Lots of killer looking buds here…I am currently in 32days flowering OGer x ChocolateRain.Its has a pronounced chocolate aroma as if someone is grating chocolate followed by a hashy undertone.Can really see the structure and influence of the CR .Anything with Chocolate Rain is yummy yummy

1 Like

Thank you! :pray:And thanks for stopping by and checking out the girls.

Do you have a journal I can follow? I’d really like to see those girls. They sound yummy :yum: lol. I’ve read nothing but good things on the chocolate rain so im pretty exciting.

@SmknCanuck

Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow thats the full thread…I will pull a couple of OG x CR girls out the tent tonight and take some pics.i have 10 or 11 strains flowering now lol and more vegging ready to go

I also have a detailed grow thread on Sebrings MauwiWowiCherryBomb pheno f4 Sebring's 79MauwiWowieCherryBomb pheno f4

and another thread Auto Training 101 Auto Training 101

1 Like

Right on @SmknCanuck ill be sure to check them out.

1 Like

Update on flower tent. @Islayhearts

The chocolate rain f2 is a dude :scream::tired_face:

The two MCCRs are finally happy again lol about 3 or 4 days in 12/12. One is already starting to stretch like crazy. Oh yea and I forgot to mention one girl was transplanted in sohum living soil and the other in recycled coast of maine living soil.

I forgot who is #1 and #2 so ill have to go back n see which is which lol.

7 Likes

Hey bro plants are looking good and happy.That bites about the CR being a male.You may wanna isolate him and grab some pollen to hit a branch of one of your females and see if you can pass on the chocolate aroma trait to another line.just a thought.

2 Likes

Thanks man @SmknCanuck. I was getting worried about the (Mob x cocoon)x chocolate rain because they were looking a little sad in veg.

I would love to but I can’t right now. Im hoping next year to try my first seed run. I have some more chocolate rain f2s seeds I might throw 2 more down here in the next couple days.

2 Likes

@stONER775 I have more CR f2s haha. Sorry about it being a male. That strain tricks me sometimes as well.

The MCCR are looking good and be interesting to see if the different soils have a vast difference.

Thanks for keeping me posted!

1 Like

Hey no worries bro its part of the fun @Islayhearts. I wish I could pop more seeds lol but for security reasons I keep my plant count low. Im thinking two more CRs lol or 2 of something.

1 Like

When i know im gonna get locked i prepare for it bag of munchies and ice cold water or some oreos and milk

1 Like

No doubt @potdaddy4x4 lol I didn’t expect it the 1st time with the old family purple but man pretty much every time I smoked her it put me down good night time meds for sure.

2 Likes

Ohh I get the security reasons @stONER775. No worries and hopefully next time she is a she. Looking good :+1: keep it up.

1 Like