2x600w | SOG | Drip

hi ogers!

i want to present my humble growroom lit by 2 hps 600 lamps and watered by pump and drip irrigation system with pressure valves. i use very effective and well working metrop holland nutrients.

3 Likes

room is partitioned by wooden laths and drywall to make light proof chamber. double window is filtered by cardboard (there is curtain also from outside to keep everything secret). only small hole in window is used to connect 160 sono conduit. tt160t vent is enough to bring enough fresh air (~600m3 per hour) and office fan simulates wind to make plants strong and robust.

i like mostly blue family genetics like blueberry (love that fruity taste) and i’m not afraid to try some sativa strains because its effect, smell and taste is worth it…

but this time it is mix of few strains i’ve got from here and there, mainly from seeds i’ve got from bog. we’ll see what it will bring :wink:

How tall do you grow your girl before you go in to flower

1 Like

Actually photos you can see were shot two or three days after 12/12 switch :slight_smile:

Of course this depends on the strain and your experience with particular one. Its best to grow same strain more times (if you are satisfied with it) to learn when to switch exactly. Only this way you will maximize yield. Its hard to guess it for the first time with unknown strain.

1 Like