3 4 A Kg (Three For a 🔑) even more Automatic Writing

All is on schedule for an October 1st lift-off

Germination is in progress and ID tags have been created; we’re just waiting on the babies.

19 Likes

I’m pulling up a chair in the front row for this one maestro!

On with the Show.

-Grouchy
:face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

3 4 A Kg (Three For a :key:)

29 September 2022

The grow is a go -
All 3 seeds have germinated successfully and should be very close to having their heads above the soil by Saturday’s debut.

The 3 ring Circus :circus_tent: is about to begin. I’ll have them in net pots by the end of the day :+1:t3:

The goal post is set at 2.2 lbs or 1 Kg for 3 Autos. I’m putting the coffee on now - I have a feeling I’m gonna want to be awake for the whole show!

The next post will be the official start of the grow Saturday 1 October 2022

Thanks for following along folks - onward and upward - Automatically!

17 Likes

Forgive me for not understanding, but by 34 a kg are you trying to say your going to have kgs for 34 ?

With your goals, good luck man should be a sight to see. Your going for 12 oz a plant, just so we can get a more clearer understanding do you mind giving the tent dimensions, the hydro system type your using, the light and power of light your using and were the genetics are from. Should be cool to see, have fun man an thanks for the show.

7 Likes

Three plants yielding a kilo.

Don’t bet against el Professor.

Jus Sayin,
-Grouchy

7 Likes

:speaking_head: @NIGHTMARE That is indeed the goal post I’m aiming for; 2.2 lbs. total dry weight for the grow or 366 grams/12 ounces per plant.

I know my growing method well enough that I can confidently say the Black Cream can easily exceed that. The other two strains I’ve never grown before but at this point I’m giving them the fair shake they deserve. It will REALLY come down to bud density being the teller.

I am more than happy to share my growing specs:

• 4’ X 4’ X 6’ tent
  • MarsHydro TS3000
  • Vivosun Carbon filter and fan
  • Vivosun in-line input fan
  • DWC Hydro in black 5 gallon tubs with black lids set inside a white 5 gallon tub
  • 1 17w 4 port aeration pump with flow adjusted for each tub (2 tubs have 1 large aeration stone and 1 tub has 2 medium aeration stones)
  • Dual oscillating fan for plants and 1 small generic fan above the light panel)
  • General Hydroponics Flora Trio and Signal Terpene support
  • Ph Down, CalMag & Hydroguard

Thanks for the heads up on this. I really should have posted the information earlier.

Incase you missed it - here’s the outcome of my first and only intentional auto grow - the one just before this one :joy:

Re: genetics all seeds were donated; two by OG Members. Two of the three strains are original creations/new strains - one is a reimagining and refining of Mephisto’s Double Grape. The Black Cream is already a well defined strain on its own that owes its heritage to its OG members development, hard work and skill. Scarlet Runtz is a new strain cross of Runtz and Scarlet Sunset coming to the grow from the state of Virginia.

9 Likes

Memories… misty water color memories

Black Cream … I Love This Stuff!

Please Note: Even though the grow was a no go there was some useful information posted and discussed so PLEASE feel free to continue reading for the whole no go show - OR

You can pick up the journal at the end as well where I will be discussing the growing method in preparation for the REBOOT.

:v:

15 Likes

Excited to see how this grows. DWC is :muscle:.
Best of luck!

3 Likes

1 October 2022

As I wait for the light to kick on so I can take some baby pictures I figured I may as well get the remaining preliminaries out of the way.

First off; Thank You! Thanks for tuning in and following along. Thanks to the OG for the time on the stage and hosting the grow journal… and last but not least thanks to the seed creators for the beans, the experience and the joy of using the product grown. One more … thanks to @NIGHTMARE for the reminder to post the grow specifics.

As with the last grow I will be using my PPP method with two small automatic changes: Plants are grown out as quad main branches and only topped one time - no topping at the ends of main branches.

Baby pictures:

And away we go -

11 Likes

Best of luck on your grow @BU2B . I’m gonna tag along for the show. May they grow free and easy for you! :grin::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I see the :butter: is here, time to melt it down to pour on this huge bowl of popcorn I brought for everyone. This is gonna be a good one :grinning:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

6 Likes

:speaking_head: Thanks @Budderton
I’m a little excited about this one. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

:speaking_head: @Oldtimerunderground you my friend are a riot! But I’m all for eating the popcorn and smoking the budder :sunglasses::+1:t3::v:

6 Likes

Watching and learning… that kind of haul from three auto’s boggles my mind. I’m gonna have to try and replicate your results in autopots.

As Frampton would say “Show me the way”…

6 Likes

:speaking_head: @GCBudz more replication = more flowers! :+1:t3:
And holy cr@p I haven’t heard that song in like… forever! :joy::v:

2 Likes

Here for the show, staying for the banter. Good luck! That Black cream in the photo :point_up_2: is epic!

:eyes: :popcorn:
:robot:

6 Likes

Frampton comes alive was my go-to double album from separating seed from from brick weed @GCBudz . A classic.:grin:

4 Likes

:speaking_head: @Budderton and REO Speedwagon Live - Ridin’ the Storm Out. REO + Molly Hatchet Live in ‘78 tripping on mescaline. Needless to say, killer show! :joy:

6 Likes

We are dating ourselves…

July 11, 1977… JFK stadium Philadelphia. Dickie Betts, J. Geils, Lynyrd Skynyrd (with Ronnie) and Peter Frampton… i had just turned 15. My first concert, actually a few first’s that day. :wink:

6 Likes

Man, I am pretty excited to see this grow.

As everyone has pointed out the Black Cream turned out spectacular :star_struck:

But the Automatic Writing Magical Mystery Tour produced a Fantastic representation of JLo also. :heart_eyes: :butter:

I am thinking you will be hitting your 2.2 lbs. :balance_scale: total dry weight.

Taking a seat for the “Automatic Writing Magical Mystery Tour” . :call_me_hand:

8 Likes