3 Bears OG Comparative Grow šŸ»šŸ»šŸ»

@George_The_Vault and Mephisto Genetics put out a comparative grow a few weeks ago. Me, legalcanada and ryasco got some of Mephistoā€™s Artisanal Line 3 Bears OG Autoflowering seeds. And weā€™ll be doing a comparative grow to enjoy the seeds a lot more by helping the guys who helped us.

Participants: @ryasco @legalcanada @MadScientist

George and Jack, thanks so much for the seeds (and the tee), we are gonna make it happen in January, people got the holidays and need to get ready. But itā€™s onā€¦ :bear::bear::bear:

Complete cycle time: 60-70 days from sprout
Per plant yield in a 9 plant to 600w HPS arrangement,
Potsize:15L, medium: Organic Soil - 70-90 grams
Size: 50-80cm in height
Aroma: Watermelons and straight og verging offensive.
Taste: Lemon Sour
Medicinal Benefits: Helps against insomnia,
and provides great appetite stimulation.
Effect; Happy, stress reliever.
Flower Density: 8.0/10

Letā€™s show everything we do in this thread, updates whenever you want and total freedom to post here and comment, goes to everyone!

Thanks so much!

13 Likes

hey @MadScientist are you and @ryasco doing autoflowers still? i think i may pop my 3 bears og right away when i get them, so hopefully they finish 6-8 weeks after my other plants. i might actually germinate 3 autos right now! i think i picked really fast ones before. power plant, turbo diesel, and sweet tooth.

3 bears OG says 9-10 weeks from germination, 70-90 grams harvest.

2 Likes

Yes we are, i havenā€™t sent the seeds to @ryasco yet, but they will be on the way shortly. Letā€™s do it together in january, you , me and The Great Ryasco!

And since we all got the seeds from @George_The_Vault, we could do a little comparative grow of the 3 Bears OG for him. I think itā€™s a good idea. Growing our medicine and helping other people at the same time, i love it.

Specially since we got the seeds for freeā€¦ :wink:

7 Likes

ok, so i will plant the 3 i have now, and the 3bear OG later, so hopefully I am not waiting 3 months to harvest again!

2 Likes

I am gonna do it in Jan, if you got seeds left, then letā€™sā€¦

I would actually love to see what you do with them, and pick up a few pointers along the way.

1 Like

well the plan will be 1gallon pots to finish i think. or are they 3 gallon that i bought

6pcs 3 gallon fabric pots, black! if we get three 3 bear OG that is perfect

2 Likes

Either one will work, three gallons gives roots more time to grow and then it stretches. Whereas the one gallon pots might restrict the veggie growth, which is very limited; and youā€™ll get shorter plants. That because autos start to flower faster as soon as they hit the bottom of the pot.

5 Likes

that would be cool :smile:

1 Like

@legalcanada @ryasco and @MadScientist will be growing 3 Bears OG. We are gonna start in January as soon as everyone is ready. I know Ryasco has to do a little modification in order to be able to do itā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m in, it sounds like fun! :grin:

3 Likes

We got our own thread now! 3 Bears OG here we goā€¦

2 Likes

Is Mr. Bobalina going to show up?

3 Likes

Without him, it would be a disasterā€¦ ROFL

3 Likes

Nice one buddy, always great to follow these and it really helps other users see the capabilities of strains or just to learn from!

4 Likes

I wish there were a couple more people in it, but i think this will do! WOOHOO!

1 Like

Well good news, just Recieved confirmation that everyone Recieved their pack so that means the back up one is coming to papaā€¦ So if thereā€™s a little room for one more Iā€™d be more then happy! :grin:
@MadScientist
@legalcanada
@ryasco

3 Likes

What is this mean? You are getting the 3 Bears?

1 Like

Yes sir,

He was saving a pack in case someones didnā€™t make it and they all arrived so he is sending me the back up pack :grin:

Assuming they make it here im down

3 Likes

Nice i see purple, orange green and white pistils :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

I gotcha! No problem man! There is one more person on the comparative grow!! Yahooooo!

2 Likes