3 Bears OG Comparative Grow šŸ»šŸ»šŸ»

3 days? They will mature a bunch from here.

Lookinā€™ fine.

3 Likes

I have 1 3 bears OG in seedling stage right now popped it last week. So Iā€™ll keep informed Iā€™m DWC hydroponics

1 Like

I did grow 1 already but I hade to do it on a 12/12 light cycle because hade photos plants finishing and just needed to see how it was. Great taste and a hell of a buzz love it going to buy some now.

2 Likes

its been 5 days and the little guy seems to be having troubleā€¦ i think the walmart soil is shitty and after watering became too hard for the root to penetrate? idk itā€™s just poking its head up from the trenches now n still wearing itā€™s helmet so iā€™ll wait n see

2 Likes

Well, good news, not only Mephisto replaced the 18 seed pack of 3 Bears OG for me, also got me some free Alien vs Triangle 5 seeds. And some sick stickers man!

WOOHOO!

HppHrvst

8 Likes

mad respect to mephisto genetics!

3 Likes

3BOG smoke report FIRE, smoked 1st fully dry bud

3 Likes

Taste damn good doesnā€™t it??? And the buzz is great :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

My 3 bears OG auto is finished now, only have crappy tablet-pics , sorry , also dusted some lower bud-sites ā€¦
but I smell intense lemon pine from it as I let it dry in pot (air- pot), along with a few fully seeded autosā€¦

I sprayed the tent and cleaned it etc, I have photos on 12\12 in it now, the pollen should be gone right.?

Actually canā€™t remember ( mixed tags when seedling.!) this :arrow_up:mephisto auto,pretty sure its mbapā€¦

This is the 3 bears drying,:arrow_up: (shite pics.) though its in a cupboard nowā€¦
Happy growing,
Gaz
PS I will try get better pics than theseā€¦

3 Likes

@legalcanada Stick sum more soil over its head and water ,maybe help get the helmet off ā€¦?
Iā€™ve had a few autos do thisā€¦ Good luck bud.
Gaz

3 Likes

3BOG partial weigh in nice bag appeal

7 Likes

Nice haul there @Dabber68, what size was your potā€™s.? I have just finished a few different autos, and Iā€™m using same tent for a few photo-plants on 12/12 now, gonna start using Megacrop on them exclusively / how much cal/mag were you adding per feed/water.? Any info appreciated budā€¦
Gaz

Edit: Cheers for that info ,mate.:arrow_down:
Happy growing
Gaz

2 Likes

5 gallon pots and ck out my Battle Room grow all the info on what and how Iā€™m using MEGA CROP is in there. I use Greenleafs Cal Mag Pro for my autos @ 2 tsp per 8 gallon nute mix. Iā€™m @ 4 grams per gallon with 1/4 tsp Sweet Candy per gallon. I want be increasing the grams per gallon for another week or until I stop with the Cal Mag

3 Likes

Good Morning my brother @Gaz29! Do you have milk or water yet. I guess itā€™s afternoon for you now. I find you drying in the pot very interesting. I have never seen that. Can you elaborate and teach an old hippie something?
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hey @oleskool830, yes the snow melted today with some surprising rainā€¦lollolol.hahaha. So we have everything my friend.
I actually leave the plant to dry in situ ,coz when I accidentally left a plant for a while in itā€™s own pot, it had dried/cured and sometimes I still do what I call ā€œbrown-bushingā€, which is why the 3 bears OG auto is drying that wayā€¦( Iā€™m lazy too lol)ā€¦

See how nugs are drying :arrow_up: ā€¦?
Uploadingā€¦

@oleskool830, Iā€™ll toss in one of my two 3 bears OG autos so you can do the comparison growā€¦ Iā€™ve got it all sorted and you will get the package after I post it tomorrow with a few other different peoplesā€™ā€¦ Hope that is cool bro,
Gaz

3 Likes

Damn Iā€™d love one I hade 5 and only 2 sprouted real bummer. It is a very good smoke taste great :+1:

3 Likes

Much gratitude and respect my friend. Iā€™m excited to give Autos another go!
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

We are gonna be doing a comparison you and me bro, i am getting started with the 3 Bears OG just now, that i need to cut my Dark Devil u know.

Seeds are currently sunk at the bottom of the cup with water and they will be germinated in paper towels to then later put them in 16oz cups to sprout. I think i am gonna do 4 seeds of the 3 Bears OG and 4 more of another genetic i am currently deciding whichā€¦

2 Likes

Good luck @oleskool830, @legalcanada yourself- @MadScientist and anyone else doing this 3 bears OG auto comparison grow. !
PS. Hopefully The Vault and Mephisto team up again and when the next comparison grow is launched i hope Overgrow members will be a part of it ,same as other forums @George_The_Vault.?
Any idea when the next comparison grow in conjunction with mephisto is coming ( if any ) ā€¦
Any info appreciated @George_The_Vault .
Happy growing,
Gaz

3 Likes

We will be doing a new one soon and hopefully we can run this on OG too!

5 Likes