3 months into a pure sativa grow - Outdoors Thailand

We have been living in LOS for over 30 years. I have done many grows over the years but got busy with work and took a long hiatus, collected lots of local seeds over the years. Not sure what we have here yet, but these pics are three months into veg growth, in the ground, used a mix of soil amendments, culled out seven males, and these all signal female. Also, have autos going in the fabric pots for fun and some variety, plus experimenting with which pure Indica strains can grow in this heat and humidity.
I would love to hear from anyone who has grown pure Indicas in SE Asia!

23 Likes

34 Likes

45 Likes

Nice looking plants, I have grown some sativas but they don’t finish in my part of the world before the cold comes.

5 Likes

Sometimes they seem never to finish, or the grower hits the wall of impatience before she finally reaches her full potential.

4 Likes

Just lovely.

3 Likes

There are a few threads related to Sativa landraces.

And some very knowledgeable people on these forums.
Your plants look lovely .

Welcome to OG

6 Likes

Very cool! Love to see these grown in original climates definitely in for this one.

2 Likes

This is awesome! My season doesn’t allow me to grow things like this and I don’t know if I could commit to running something so long inside. I’m gonna enjoy watching yours grow to fruition! Super interesting, thanks for posting @JamesBKK26 , best of luck with your grow form :canada:!!

3 Likes

Those plants look gorgeous! Best of luck hunting indica cultivars that will work for you

2 Likes

Very nice, I’ll take a seat!

2 Likes

Sure, I would love to see a Pure Sativa grow.

Thank you for the opportunity to view your grow!

1 Like

Running my first outdoor grow this year with some landrace sativas as well. Just got them popped and into soil. If I get them 2/3s the size of yours in three months I will be a VERY happy camper. Nice work OP

1 Like

What Landraces are you growing.

Keep us informed.

1 Like

Got some CISKEI and Panama going that are just a week in and some jelly pie(non landrace, from green point seeds) and just threw in some white rhino seeds into paper towels that I got from @AzSeaindooin420

Here’s the link on my grow so far if you want to check it out. Ole Boomer’s learning some new tricks (Desert Grow log 22’) - #23 by boomer

Cheers!:beers:

4 Likes

Oh man that jelly pie is fire! I wished I never gave away the other 6 seeds. Absolutely loved that strain and have kicked myself for not keeping a mom since.

Outdoors mate. I’m assuming they will flower and veg repeatedly until the internodal spaces fill in and hopefully get pretty tight.

1 Like

Some type of lowland Thai. But a couple plants are a bit different. So I’m not sure about those.

1 Like

Hi Members. The rainy season has kicked in, and the girls love it. Just wondering how tall these girls are going to get. I have one I planted later in a fabric pot. While she is still short, I plan to cover her in a blackout tent to see if I can bring her to full flower. Wish me luck.

11 Likes

Nice plants! Those girls are going to be trees!. They will stretch a lot in flower if pure.

2 Likes