3 questions about seeds!

@50State you are the man!! I would have never thought that you didn’t spend much money on seeds. I would have thought you spent a grip!! Thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

Oh I spend a lot of money on seeds but I can’t justify spending $20 or more per seed, buying gold would be cheaper at that point :joy:

7 Likes

Thanks Papa…glad u enjoyed my hacks.
Most of my gear came from Sinister seeds.
I just done some x and some were great others so so .lol
I gift my gear and love peeps growing my x’s.
Thanks again my friend.
U need my bon bon a new cross that hits hard.
U also should try The mohawk…it is awsome

2 Likes

Sinister seeds has f2 I believe and he crossed the blue moon magoo x black lime Rez I believe

2 Likes

@stONER775 I just bought some purple urkel bx1 and the purple urkel s1. Hope I find what I’m looking for. How were the old family purples.

2 Likes

What do you mean by this?

I am growing the OFP right now only 1 plant 7 weeks in flower and she is awesome. I got an urkle dom plant I believe, she stretched like an OG but it smells like what I know as purple urkle. She did throw a couple sacks early in flower but I cut those off before any opened and haven’t seen any since. Im pretty sure it was because of light leaks. Other than that I’m really enjoying her. Here’s a pic from last night.

2 Likes

What I meant was that I don’t how I convinced myself to spend what I have on certain packs of seeds. Glad I did but not something I would do now or probably ever again.

1 Like

Ok that makes sense. I was like wtf? I’m starting to wonder how much is enough?

1 Like

That’s hard to say I’ve bought great genetics for as little as $1 per seed from somebody who was supplying several different seed companies. Most of his beans were sold by other supposed breeders who realized it was easier to buy in bulk at $1 per seed and resell in a fancy package for $5-$10 per seed. I’ve paid as much as $20 per seed from companies like archive and dj short. Things were alot more reliable seed wise before so many different people decided to jump on the bean band wagon . I love seeing all the new strains and people growing but they have really muddled up the gene pool. So far the best weed I have is the result of free ibl sfv og seeds a friend gave me crossed to a skunk clone from northern california.

1 Like