30 day roll, lets do this

lets burn one together tonight, your choice :right_anger_bubble:

They look excellent, NO DOUBT you shall have them all, think i sent 3 of each , you will be golden

5 Likes

Why wait? I think it’s safer to put them in plugs asap and in a tray with a dome to increase humidity.

3 Likes

They just spent a week in the dark with really high humidity levels… they can stand to get a fresh breath of air and dry out a bit before being re-covered so they don’t rot, although I would personally plug them immediately

3 Likes

After five days in the scorching heat i would not take the risk and have them in plugs before the mailman reached my door! :smiley:

1 Like

LOL…we all do it differently…lol

I would snip ends, place in water for maybe n hour, then into hormone, rooter, and under dome.

He knows what he is doing , one of the reasons i sent them to him. Mom’s were super happy, feed high p n k before the cuts taken, cuts nice and large with no trimmed leafs.

HE HAS GOT THIS IN THE BAG!!!

100% guarantee we shall see scharm posting beautiful pics of WC n ICC in the near future

11 Likes

Lol so true we all have our ways!

3 Likes

Placed in large ziplocks with bunch of holes punched in them, humidity was not high in that box . Figured usps would fubar the del time, so vented their enclosure. Bottoms wrapped in damp towles, then bagged tight to stem. They are not wilted it appears, just funky from being tied up together and the big leafs twisting some. Their hydration looks good from here.

Glad to see they landed safe, and nothing was disturbed. Looks to me like the could have gone quite a bit longer in travel that way. @schmarmpit Are the bottom of the stems still nice n soild or starting to get mushy??? From pic health looks real good, trying to figure out how well sending that way works, looks good for USA sending to me

I KNOW you shall enjoy all 3, gonna be cool looking at my babies (wc n icc) growing in another tent with another grower.

Watching UFC, killer card tonight…hit me up when your free to indulge and we shall :sunglasses:

4 Likes

DONT pic the THCA bud…lol…you smoke that on your own…

I pressed what was left of it, …big yield…like 1%…LMAO!!!

@schmarmpit

6 Likes

I would bet the cuts have healed, which is why I wouldn’t recut them… it would just give infections another chance to infiltrate :sweat_smile:
Those cuts look great man, they will all root. Interesting how you cut holes in the bags, I have never seen that before, how did you ensure there was no smell leakage?

3 Likes

We should get on a group call! A smoke chat :joy:

2 Likes

I didnt other than good tape on box. Just cuts from vegging Mom’s, they dont really smell much .

I didnt use his hard plastic clone sendr, too small and not right for snips. Used large gallon ziplocks with holes, bottoms done seperate tight in little bag

2 Likes

IF he comes back, burn one with us tonight…too bad you not have what we do…yet, lol !

Pinesol and Jake doing just fine, week or so ill stab them into bottom feeders, get this party started .

5 Likes

Hi all you OGs

Jet and the pack

It was a great day for the mail

5 Likes

I basically just woke up a hour ago after sleeping all day because I woke up this AM and puffed 90’s kush which has that tendency :sweat_smile: I’ll be around!

2 Likes

What’d you get Papalag? Goodies?!?!

4 Likes

@herojuana.tom

Someone sent me some cuts

And also received a package with candy bars and seeds

So it’s a great day

8 Likes

You scarfed up today old man
@Papalag

6 Likes

It’s a good day weed and candy woo hoo
Himalaya gold seeds they need cracking

6 Likes

I’d love to burn with you all but I got kids to put to bed and then a gig later tonight. Jet, I’ll save the first smoke of it until we can connect. Just don’t want to hurt your feelings live if it’s not the best smoke of my life haha. Kidding of course.

7 Likes

A gig? Are you a musician @schmarmpit? If so, most excellent! I hope you have a good gig!

1 Like