30 day roll, lets do this

Thanks! Yes sir, a sax player at that. Got to watch out for those sax players.

7 Likes

SAXAMAPHONEEEEE

so what cuts did you get icc wc and ? they look like they could have lasted another week in the box easy tbh. how were they sent regular mail ?

3 Likes

Sax? So cool! My grandma would have loved you :joy: But seriously, Sax is a sexy instrument…saxy :joy:. There were quite a few songs from the 80’s with good sax… David Bowie, FEAR. Beastie boys. Foreigner (the band, not the OG user :joy:)… although granny was a Kenny G fan :raised_hands: :joy: Have a great show!

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fuck me, I have to double bag the clones I send in smell proof bags or else the post office employees bitch about the stink.

5 Likes

That is a damn good classic I hadn’t heard in years!

1 Like

Enjoy the fights jet :metal:t2:

1 Like

I always think of it when someone mentions the sax. We were kids when it came out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have a good friend , Lawerence Anthony Jones but we we all know him as Sax Jones .

Him with the Sax , long grey hair and glass’s , plays all over Chicago , teach’s music at a high school

4 Likes

Last night as fights started i rolled a fattie of ICC , loaded the paper with rosin , then covered bud in ground up fresh frozen bubble . Made a spot on the floor and settled in to watch .

i saw the first fight , lol :see_no_evil:

So i dl’d the fights , lol, this morning when i woke up

Have to just say Dustin Poirier is ONE CLASS ACT !!! What a fight , he clocked a Pit Bull and proved vegas odds makers wrong . What an excellent fight

Gonna spark the rest of that joint now as i watch the main event .

Pack not very excited , it’s only 45° here and they’re dying to get out but I’m not going till I see this fight so they got to just deal with it

9 Likes

Gorgeous joint man…haha that sounds like a bomb.

Hell yeah he did. Made me a lil money while he was at it lol

Enjoy that beating of a main event. Solid night of fights. The dogs will understand

3 Likes

@Mr.greenbee

So , test smoke the Junk yet?? I personally REALLY like her :boom:

4 Likes

15 bucks , looks great , works well

12 Likes

I have and Im starting to get my smell and taste back. CJ is strong one bowl and I’m good to go. Legend og has a bit of a creep but she also very potent. I’ll give a smoke report on one of them tonight. I’ve been in trim jail did 4 hours Saturday 2 hours Sunday and didnt have it in me last night going finish it up hopefully tonight.

5 Likes

A Fabrege Ashtray huh? Looks real nice.

3 Likes

knock off , 15 bucks on Amazon , looks really nice for 15 bucks!

2 Likes

Damn that’s fancy and boujee as shit! I need it! Post a link if there is one.

2 Likes

I saw it last night on Amazon and had to have it it was here at 8 o’clock this morning

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06Y18JXGH?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image

@schmarmpit

cool roach clip was 4 bucks

This FRESH TK is kicking my ass @HolyAngel

GREAT batch of TK , making my lips tremble and hitting HARD :firecracker:

8 Likes