30 day roll, lets do this

different high than the TK is

3 Likes

Nice to have you along @ReikoX !

2 Likes

mine has cream , not like WC but more than yours

1 Like

I only took two small hits to write a quick taste response and yeah… I’m stoned already. Lol. Guess I’ll finish the bowl?

2 Likes

Joint is getting tastier and tastier the more I smoke it

1 Like

of course , you must ! get good and stoned on her she is a stone not a high in my opinion at least the way it affects me

wedding cake is more functional for me this is heavier in my nighttime go to

but don’t worry like holy says it’ll wear off in 10 minutes

or maybe not

lol

2 Likes

It won’t produce as good a dab at the lower temperatures. I tried, 420 is too low and 666 is too hot, do it’s 510. :wink:

2 Likes

i’m already ripped but I’m going to smoke half a joint of this that’s about what I do when I smoke I cc
it takes me 20 minutes to catch my breath after I smoke half a joint of it

2 Likes

are you smoking some prepackaged bullshit made with chemicals or at least something decent??

@ReikoX

I still have that cool picture you sent me from your office lol

1 Like

hey Sharm I thought you were smoking with me where did you go are you multitasking I thought we had a date

:sunglasses:

@schmarmpit

1 Like

Okay, I will admit I’m hitting off of a titanium surface. You know I dont smoke shitty crap. This is organically grown, fresh frozen, hash rosin.

6 Likes

im done , lol

5 Likes

I know I was just giving you the opportunity to show off

:boom:

That’s beautiful I bet it’s tasty as hell

I’m not dne yet. I’m going in for a second dab before lunch. It’s quite tasty, mostly a kushy taste with a bit of sweetness on the back end.

1 Like

it appears we have lost Sharmpit in the void

3 Likes

Cool ash tray.

1 Like

Guess he finished the bowl…

2 Likes

I’m ripped, didn’t even finish the other hits yet, kids got home unexpectedly…fffffffffff

2 Likes

no man it’s straight cookies he probably didn’t get high and he doesn’t want to tell me it’s horrible
@ReikoX

1 Like

You couldn’t possibly still be ripped it’s been at least 10 minutes since you smoked it you’re supposed to be feverishly searching for other good weed to get high on right now

5 Likes