30 day roll, lets do this

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:
great job man :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

8 Likes

He was over two weeks without power. Garden is dead.

3 Likes

damn i was wishing for a miracle for him but fawk

4 Likes

reaaching out to anyone with jets cuts that are comfortable sending up north to canada. i will cover shipping and materials i think the 3 most popular ones were

wedding cake
ice cream cake
apple fritter.

if you have 2 out of three of those and feel cool lets make this work i know a few of us Canadians have been clenching our bottoms in hopes and i can help get them to some good members. who can do the same

shoot me an email @Jetdro to remove if you dont want this in your thread bro and ill remove

3 Likes

Hi all just to let everyone know

Jet just hit me up and wanted me to say good by to all his friends and members of the jet pack

He won’t be back due to band till 3024

He wanted to make sure you all knew

All is well at the house and the pack is fine

Paps

15 Likes

Damn, that blows. Sorry to hear this… Jet was an integral member of the crew :pensive:

5 Likes

pretty sad day for og. you will be missed on here and im sorry it ended this way. let us know if you end up somewhere else and ill be sure to follow. gonna bite my tongue but we know why you were truly bannedl, this site becomes less of a outlet and more of a burden of sadness every year.

those who he helped i hope your helping him back

6 Likes

FYI Doug gave his email out to interested people in dm. Pretty sure i can dig it up for anyone who wants it

8 Likes

A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do…

Esp a Man like @Jet! I can’t say I’m surprised…

What a stupid and senseless loss to Overgrow.com. :-1:

Best wishes Friend…

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

7 Likes

This place is backwards as fuck. We got a known scammer as a sponsor and they suspend jet for 1000 years. It should be pretty evident that the bottom line is money around here. Not community.

9 Likes

Truly sucks :-1:
Best wishes Jetro

1 Like

That just sucks big time .

5 Likes

big egos get hurt feelings and then try to bait you into bans story of forums since they started

1 Like

3A976F04-323C-4438-ACBE-5359974971E2

4 Likes

thanks for all your time and shared knowledge @jetdro
may your garden be blessed with a swift return of your prized cut

3 Likes

I am in that wishful state as well. I would love to have just the wedding cake and ice cream cake if that is possible. I’m in the us and I certainly would cover costs if it can happen. Shoot me a DM if you are feeling generous and Thanks in advance.
Really disappointed in OG for banning Jetro. I learned a lot about our favourite plant from you and wish you the best!

3 Likes

Hey @Tiger I’ll send you those cuts if you’re in the US and willing to send them up to our northern brothers.

4 Likes

Look up “ envelope “ in search bar
: )

@Tiger

4 Likes

Me and Jet are smoking some Obama Kush in memory of @ColeLennon

31 Likes

There are the puppers! This place won’t be the same without ya, @Jetdro ! Please tell me Cole is ok, your thread and his were my favorite hangouts, now I just lurk here like a wierdo :rofl: I’m not very good with words, but this whole situation is bullcrap.

12 Likes