30 day roll, lets do this

I’m just fuckin with them :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s :fire:

5 Likes

Oh, me too… nothing fucks with someone more than implying that they are no different than 8 billion unknown others :joy:

JKJK :call_me_hand::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This TK is in my top 10 best herb I’ve ever smoked. Probably not top 5, but man. She’s almost all I’ve been smoking through the day lately and I’m almost out, maybe a half oz left at most. TK in flower is only 11 days in :cry:

4 Likes

Some ChemD about to come down, MY first run of her, never smoked it either

Sorry shitty pics, she is hard to get to

GMO

AF running over the whole damn tent

Left side of big tent is 4 stunning WC’s about 4 weeks in snd looking great

11 Likes

mmm that Chem D does look mighty nice! :drooling_face: Definitely wanna know how she smokes…

Interesting how much different the GMO looks compared to it, considering the Chem D is her mom :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, she did WELL!

GMo is 100% different. I have grown plants that look just like her before, heavy to the Sativa side .

Made me want to burn some TK…pulled out my stash of her…lol

14 Likes

Hell yeah! When she’s dialed in right, HigherThought is 100% on-point with the world-class flower comment.

1 Like

Strange indeed.

Now I suspect actually that my cut isn’t mislabeled from the mom, but just showing a weird morphology due to the environment. Bright lights, dense soil, maybe too hot of a soil as well. All things that could make a plant look different. Not to mention a different light schedule.

Yours looking so eerily similar to mine, variegation included, leads me to this conclusion. !

6 Likes

Healthier and bigger TK flipped a week or so ago

4 Likes

I’m back in my home country couple weeks I’ll be back home. As far as I know all my mother are still alive. Been trying to catch up here. Farmer Joe says 84 days plus. Hope all is well two more weeks and greenbee will be busy again

5 Likes

GMO a worthy elite? I gave the faf to someone local I’d imagine it done by now I’ll get in touch and see if they have any photos

3 Likes

She is in like week 9 or 10, lost count, but not done and still bulking.

She is much slower than anyone else here. Didnt stretch till week 3 of flip, then went 3x
Didnt build buds till like week 6
Still building and now decent sized

Gonna take ChemD and Giesel next week, 10 days later ill take AF, then 10 after ill take GMO, so be 12-14 weeks when i take her.

4 Likes

Awesome I can’t wait to get back going. Depending on how everything doing I’m thinking a cap junky faf run. I don’t really want to go past 10 weeks flowering maybe if the GMO is killer I’ll give her a go

3 Likes

Fuck ya that’s :fire: too…

I got the beast back this morning. Drives exactly the same. Subaru are tanks.
365.00 salvage parts and gear. Buddy did it for free. I keep him in oil and flower.
Before

After

I didn’t file a claim against the guy. I’ve done this before and I knew that the insurance company would total the car and pay some B.S 1000.00-1500.00 bucks. 2600.00 in damage. I can’t replace this car for 1500.00. Its a great car with 240K plenty of miles left in this ole girl.

5 Likes

Mine is a youngster 148,000

3 Likes

Great rigs. I love my Sub. :100:

2 Likes

Me too, it will go anywhere i have asked it, never stranded me, i personally like the looks of mine, and its interior, and its fun to drive. Fits all 4 dogs standing up, i see no better vehicle for me n the pack.

Damn thing only gets 16 MPG in town…my 800 horse 'stang gets that…lol

2 Likes

There are super all around rigs. :100:

1 Like

That was on September 11th. If you flipped on Monday September 4th, today would be day 53. The only other post I could find about the Chem-D was in your kush off thread on August 28th saying they’d survived and going into flip but you didn’t say when. If they flipped then that would make today day 60. That’s all I could find :sweat_smile:

5 Likes