30 day roll, lets do this

for as big as they are they are cowardly and hide , Finn will dig into their hole on bank at waterline and drag them out

I’m really really good at watering up to the Dixie cup size and then I seem to have some troubles at least I know my limitations it’s time to hand off everything to the octopots

5 Likes

i was gonna suggest this also. but that will set her back another week or two until you know whats wrong. much more help will be on the way from that tag list though so i will follow and see what the pros say

i see i was late and some good info was given. i get the same problems when i over water even in coco. i just dry back alot faster so i can correct it easier. maybe add some beneficial microbes also

I have a first class funk cut that looks that way when she gets the slightest bit pot bound. Maybe a root prune will help freshen her up with the new soil?

2 Likes

Did a thing

Now

LITFA

11 Likes

Homemade octopot? She looks happier already

2 Likes

$11.25 all in mini bottom feeding pot
Octopup it has been called

4 Likes

If only in the states. Looks right up my alley, would be fun to experiment

3 Likes

yeah I saw someone here using them they’ve had good success it’s the same thing as my Octopot’s just way smaller they were closing them out I got two for like $12 and the bags were like 16 for five I ended up buying like 16 sets came out to about $11.25 for the pot and the bag then I bought a $10 bag of clay pebbles

3 Likes

Steal of a deal. Found the thread with link to the base. Amazon and shipping to Canada would be $35 for one base lmfao

3 Likes

I’m dumbfounded that Amazon can’t figure this out shipping to Canada.

1 Like

We have good amazon up here. Next day prime and even same day in the city on lots of items. But certain products like this bottom rez aren’t available up here. So it’s more like importing, having to pay shipping and exchange

3 Likes

Got all your ducks in a row @ColeLennon ???
am i also sending snips ir no??

2 Likes

Snips are fine also.

Oregon vs Cal Autzen Stadium today.

3 Likes

@ColeLennon
Did a picture tutorial on making cuts for you
want it here or your thread ???

3 Likes

Big time cleanup on isle 5 , getting down to the nitty gritty

11 Likes

Put it on my thread, please. Picked up the Super Soil. Going to cut it with more loose buffered coco coir and chunky perlite. Going to get the clones going in just Coco and transplant them into the 2-gallon pots with the super soil/coco and more chunky perlite after they fill the party cups.

6 Likes

Been busting ass since 6am . 30 cubic feet of dirt done and ready , 15 octopups made up and fill hole drilled in top, 20 new cuts taken , Mother tent thinned radically , seedlings watered , ready for my new setup soon as cuts root and i can trash big Momma’s . I have learned not to trash big mama until you know for certain you’ve got her. Time to chill

WC n TK can be smoked 4 or 5 days into a conventional 60/60 15 day hang dry . Neither are 100 percent but both 85 percent or better .
I have found that my very best plants are the same way and can be smoked that early and get really good effects and good flavor , to me something I look for and something I like.
Believe @HolyAngel knows of what i am talking bout , lots others here too , but know he does .

So

Gisele has been in the Cannatrol for three days and 20 hours which I feel to be at least the equivalent of four or five days on a conventional hang dry I’m going to try to bud and see whats what

13 Likes

My damn Grundle itch’s
:boom:

4 Likes

Wow , me likey the new Cannatrol settings ! Bud is NICE , sticky , crunchy but not dry , Cannatrol now hovering at 60 % humidity , right where i wanted it , good lil box!!!

12 Likes