30%+ THC Strains

I fuckin HATE m39. It’s like the definition of ‘generic weed’.

4 Likes

Freezeland is still pretty popular in Quebec. Since way before I knew what weed was :stuck_out_tongue: I honestly miss the stuff. I only ever got it as outdoor but it was always insanely cheap and was way better than the shitty m39 you just mentioned. I’ve seen a few versions of it but the one I know is very fruity and piney big nugs. I’m actually going to pop some tahoe og x m39 in a month or 2 when my room frees up. I’ve always wanted to see what it was like not grown like crap. Male was from an original pack that only half the seeds popped.

8 Likes

The Freezeland was fruity, or piney, and sometimes straight cherry and those were the keeper bags.

I am sure you’ll do great with the M39, I bet it is amazing when grown by someone that’s competent. The Asian growers took it at what looked like 7 weeks (pure white hairs) and just tossed it in the bag, it was loaded with chemicals didn’t burn you could still taste water vapour coming off it when smoked in a pipe.

12 Likes

Ya we called it Asian bud or china bud.
Is m39 the same as ‘beasters’ than?? I figure it is by the various discussions ive read on forums. But no one ever really said they were the same. A lot of people in the States even got it from Ontario, and they charged ridiculous prices like $15-20/gram USD back then. Ya know, cuz “its the hydro man” hahahah

7 Likes

Freeze Line was aka Freezeland (Friesland x Pluton). It’s a beautiful green strain w/lavender tips and a rockin 24% thc/cannabinoid profile. Performs great in cooler locations.

6 Likes

I didn’t see your post on the Friesland before I posted about it.

4 Likes

I just picked up some Friesland from RSC. I’m hoping to be able to run them outside this year, but have to talk the boss into it. :wink:

It wasn’t tested, but Swamp Magic from Doc D has to be a super high THC strain. I grew some out last round and it’s deadly potent. :v:

4 Likes

lol , it is M is the definition of commercial. after 911 the borders got tight and trucks loaded with 1000 P originally headed for America had to stay in house. ( Canada, Chinese guys never liked spending money on fertilizers…or electricity jumping meter boxes) That stuff was a gee a p in 18-21 times a middlers dream as long as you avoided and stayed away from anything that smelled like hay.

1 Like

Yes I mean that! Heavily grow Quebec sourced weed that showed up ever fall. Heard a few variances on the name, never got it straight. Friesland and Pluton interesting. I really liked it. Always saw it brown though not beautiful green ( well cured I am guessing that it was grown in such abundance it sat or was purposely saved for the following summer, when it was in less competition with it’s self and could fetch more, summers pre hydro grows every were had dry spells . It has a certain taste I crave every now and then. 24% not surprised it buzzed great. I seen some 2 years ago but of course no surprise I moved from Ontario to Quebec.
Found a link for some for sale def looks like the freeze well/expected priced. https://stressfreedelivery.ca/product/freezeland-outdoor-99-dollar-ounces/

1 Like

I can’t believe what leafy.ca wrote about M-39 I quote " The offspring of Northern Lights #5 and Skunk #1, M-39" That is pure bullshit! I’ve seen NL.xSkunk it was one of the greatest weeds I have seen before 1993 . I was was told by a guy when I asked why do they call it M-39, The probibly not true guess of an answer I got was cause it was created and hailed from Montreal 39 street I remember hearing an alternative explanation for the name I can no longer recall as well.

correction I did some more research and found this: Some might remember the M39, which was made up of a strain called Basic 5 and Skunk #1. The Basic 5 was apparently Northern Lights #5, which means that this hybrid was similar to the Shiva Skunk. ( found in seeds man origins of N.L) I guess commercial weed is as bad as commercial music.

1 Like

Deffinatly let me see that M-39 if you do. I to would like to see what it can look like. I have actually gotten near the end of it’s hay day a more crystaly skunky NON WHITE HAIR lol dence version of it.

2 Likes

The only gorilla bubble test we’ve seen clocked in like at 29.9 total thc tested by sclabs. Rb26 grown, cannacruz has carried it for years. I imagine there is higher to be found.

7 Likes

I am telling you the gum I got was so good. I remember bottle toking with just 3 of us, I was pressing for us and after one B.T each I forgot who’s turn it was. That never happens. Second strongest hash I smoked in the early 90’s was Cashmere then fish eye then probibly gold seal. and like don’t even talk to me if you got Red Wrap lol keep that over traveled, over stepped on, sparks fly when you do it with knifes and bubbles with impurities stuff away lol Never even heard of Fast Fredy, RKS.

1 Like

7 weeks? People always used to say it was ready in 39 days, hence the name. I used to know several commercial growers back then who said their magical strain was done in 6 weeks lol

3 Likes

lol We called it " Chin-dro "

2 Likes

That was the other reason for the name I heard, I couldn’t remember. These kids don’t know. There privileged lol now, walk in store get nice when ever you want! they will never know what it was like to get compressed weed ( sometimes called The Cess or Puck weed ) pluck out so many seeds your almost left with no weed.

6 Likes

Those were the days eh haha. I loved loved gold seal!! And the damn bunk weed that flooded in was such crap. I was a lucky guy to know a few dudes in Ktown who new how to grow the goods.

4 Likes

Saw some test results today on the Strawberry Cough we grow at work. No idea where the cut came from, but it tested 35%+ total cannabinoids, and 30%+ total THC.

15 Likes

That is just another stoner myth I think. I definitely heard plenty of people say that though. Super sativa seed club back in the day had all their stuff named like this. Skunk 1 was M9, friesland was M33 and so on. M39 is skunk 1 x basic 5 which is prob nl5. Pretty sure m39 is a 7+ weeker. Not that anyone ever took it that long though :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

We used to get hash that was $21 for a gram because it came on a loonie lol

@neogitus that’s interesting it’s probably where the name came from. I could see it being NL based for sure

2 Likes