36 Watts or Bust!

I’ve seen a few grows that did this. It always seems to be good, but idk what having the roots above the canopy might do in the end. @Palindrome what’s your advice?

I would flower her now. She’s going to stretch. Keep trying her as she starts to flower.

2 Likes

Well I repotted her, and the bag I made is a lot bigger than I anticipated.

I have a feeling I probably should have just left it, but I guess that’s not in the cards now.

Reiko, should I wait a few days after transplanting or just go ahead and switch now? What do you think about a 13/10 light cycle? Or should I stick to 12/12?

Merry Christmas all!

5 Likes

I would flip to 12/12 now.

1 Like

You could use something taught like soft tie or jute (garden twine) the rubber band won’t do a proper job I would think like.

1 Like

I use something similar myself. I wound up using hemp wick actually. It’s crazy cheap, so even if the wax wears off you can get 100’ for $3.

1 Like

I use both, I leave them tied down for quite a while so when I take them off they more or less stay in shape. I just mess on with them. They are strong plants and they take some shit :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve seen that with my first auto Diana. She got a thicker stem, started flowering, and drinking lots of water that day. Once my other little ones are ready to be trained I’ll do the same with them. Photos are getting fimmed though also.

1 Like

That looks like handy stuff to have I see people using it on other forums to light their bongs and stuff.

1 Like

The flavor of the bud comes through so much more with hemp wick ime

1 Like

OK, I’ll change to 12/12 after this cycle completes!

Here we are this morning:

Merry Christmas everyone!

7 Likes

@zap_rowsdower hey bro looking like a good grow, but id be looking for an option for a bigger cab, no amount of lst is going to keep that lady in her box.

most ladies like to AT LEAST double in size through flower, just how it is. maybe start looking into scrogging, put a super low tight net on to spread her out and support buds.

i applaud all of you who can grow in these super small spaces. @Ghandisflipflop , a fricking pc box?! incredible! mine turn out to be 4 tall monsters.

1 Like

Hey Doulove,

I know, it seems like a silly idea. I spent a while marveling at all the different ideas I saw a while ago, and the PC tower seemed the most logical in terms of stealth, it’s a pretty tall PC case but still. In retrospect considering the time and effort involved it would have been simpler just to invest in a grow tent. Alas this will be a good learning experience and can always be used for seedlings down the road if need be.

Here we are this morning two days into flower:

5 Likes

@zap_rowsdower is also growing in one :wink: I only managed 3 gram off a ww with a cfl bulb. I just wanted to see if I could do it. It was just an experiment. You should see the light I made for seedling stage :-)) :-)). I’ll post a pic later on.

1 Like

I use push pins on my pots. Just push them in the lip of the pot and tie twine to it.

1 Like

Hey bro, by all means experiment. But for the same time and close to the same money u can get a tent and ur yields will skyrocket.

Different people grow for different reasons, my reason is to supply my own smoke, so I look to grow a pound every 2.5 months.

If ur looking into stealth check out @ReikoX filing cabinet build, a compromise of both worlds.

5 Likes

I used Christmas tree lights :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

:rofl: I’m sure your half Jewish lol.

2 Likes

Lack of foreskin and big nose give it away like?

2 Likes

That and you not spending fuck all on your grows :+1:

5 Likes