OK, so I haven't posted in a few days because other than stretching they're really not doing much. That being said the stretch is on.
Sorry for the blown out flash but it really does it justice to show how bushy it is.
I did clean out a bunch of dead fan leaves, I had no idea they were down there to be honest, a lot of them were curled up and some were even moldy due to the fact they were sitting on the dirt for so long.
I'm right at the precipice between burning the leaves and light bleaching. If it stretches any more I'm going to really have to start bending stalks. I've gotta say the wire I got for stalk tying is really annoying. I'm thinking I'm gonna run out and get a roll of jute string.
First is a closeup of one of the flowers:
Next is the whole thing with some fill flash so you can get a good look under the canopy!
I'm keeping an eye on it, slow and steady right now.