3D Printed Lazy Grow

Well after a few runs I’ve tried to simplify and automate as much as possible.

Direct sow to dirt, no transplanting, and using 3D printed autowater solution.

The tags are also 3D printed.

This one has strange leaf formations.

Since the soil moisture it at a consistent level and never dries up this little dude popped up.

:beers:

35 Likes

I really like the plant tag idea. Everything looks nicely done!

5 Likes

Here’s the source files. Let me know if you need help with creating .stl or printing.

7 Likes

I don’t have a printer, but thank you! I’m sure someone will find them useful! :green_heart:

that is a nice self watering setup… should be an autoflowers dream! I just picked up a 3d printer about a month ago. so much utility in the garden…

3 Likes

Agreed. I’m even printing hooks for hanging and drying and cable management. I want to see how far it can go and 3D print as much as possible for the garden. :beers:

3 Likes

Hooks are a good idea. Easily forgettable until you need them.

1 Like

recently printed out a 3d cannagar molds. am really enjoying a cigarillo sized cannagar, that burns for 45 minutes!

3 Likes

Dope. I need this. :beers:

I had a friend call me yesterday about wanting to make a cannagar :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Oh man I need to get me some tags like those! I love them , very cool! I want a printer so bad! Maybe I just need to source someone and barter for some tags. It always amazes me the stuff people come up with to make with these. So cool! Absolutely love it! Keep up the great work

2 Likes

@Alexander Welcome to OG my friend, definitely found the best damn forum out there hands down.

2 Likes

Pretty inventive setup there! Reminds me of my cats water setup.

1 Like

Thanks! Goal was to eliminate any unnecessary work and save time.

At this point, I fill up water bottles and top dress. I can use larger water bottles for later to have less frequent refills.

Laziness is the mother of invention. :beers:

3 Likes

laziness??? ahem… it really should be referred to as the law of “conservation of energy”

:wink:

1 Like

Yeah. I’m trying to find least amount of steps / effort from Seed-to-Flower (StF).

1 Like

I have the printer as the grandson said he would figure it out and teach me. He set it up got board and went back to his gaming cave. :laughing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Consistent moisture.

2 Likes

How big is ure printer, the base Looks big @valleymicro

1 Like

Bambu Lab P1P.

1 Like