3D Printed Seed Shipping Pucks and Loader

Nice, thank u for the info

I picked up a very similar model about a month ago (ender 3 Max Neo)

been having a blast printing all sorts of things, (there are an amazing variety of stl files covering everything cannabis, my personal favorites have been mason jar bong’s, cannagar molds, and ashtrays which have a spike in the middle to help clean out bowls)

do expect some headaches, these machines can be a little finicky. But they are 100 percent open source, so parts are cheap, and there is a youtube tutorial for everything you can imagine!

that said, the model you picked has auto bed leveling and already has the upgraded sprite direct drive extruder system. should be pretty easy peasy.

have fun with the new toy, it is a lovely tool to have available for use.

9 Likes

I would love one of those Mason Jar bongs, that is cool as fuk.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I made a mason jar bong last night! These thighs are cool.

3 Likes

We can definitely work out a trade if you want.

1 Like

Nice print, looks very solid. fyi, have made a couple so far (for myself and a couple local friends) you can print a down-stem to fit this, and just hot glue it into its slot (the more airtight it is the better the pull)

I’m going to go with a full glass downstem, like 4 inches and glass bowl. I think that should work well.

2 Likes

@DougDawson are these hockey puck seed holders?

2 Likes

Lol, if that doesn’t scream Canadian, idk what does!
:joy:

3 Likes

LOL, no, just pucks :rofl:

2 Likes

What’s on your mind? I have lots of seeds.:wink:
Message me and we’ll chat about it.

1 Like

Whatever it’s worth to you man, I’m just getting started so not even sure how to value it with a trade. I have white, black, orange, and red right now with more colors arriving this week. There’s a copper red, fluorescent green and yellow, I think “wood”. Glossy blue, red, and gray.

2 Likes

No doubt (10 words)

1 Like

Seeds in hockey pucks??

No Problemo! :vulcan_salute: :rofl:

https://www.truenorthseedbank.com/canuk-seeds/limited-edition-canuk-puks
Cheers
G

2 Likes

LOL, yeah, the Canuk Pucks.

1 Like

I never liked the canyuck pucks.

1 Like

I don’t like the price, 136 USD dam

3 Likes

Dude, this sounds like an awesome mission. How do we contribute? :beers:

2 Likes

Start off by using a reusable container as much as u can…

Yo @valleymicro ! That’s really OG of you! I really don’t know the answer! But I’ll give him a call today and ask him. I’d imagine there’s more info on the facebook page linked above (I screwed up the way the facebook link is ‘presented’, but it works! -Says; “Redirecting”))

:call_me_hand:

1 Like