3D printing OG picture of the year

All 3D printing peeps.
I’ve been asked by @Heliosphear to collaborate with some of you for giveaways for the "Picture of the Year " contest.
If you are interested in helping OG and doing a giveaway of any of your 3D printing abilities, give me a thumbs up or a Hell ya!
I will then create a private link for those who wish to be involved.
Let’s kick this out of the park and make this contest the biggest it’s been on OG!
Who’s with me?? :v::green_heart:
Thank you in advance!

15 Likes

I got no 3d printer but you still get a hell ya :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thank you for the “Hell Ya” anyways!!
“HELL YA”!!

3 Likes

I’m down, I have an Ender 3 all souped up and a few rolls of filament to spare. So I says “Hell Yeah!”

2 Likes

That sounds like a lot of fun! :+1:@Lady.Zandra63 knows more about 3D printing than I do. We don’t own one. but she may have access to one.
I’ll let her know just in case she doesn’t see this.

2 Likes

Thank you @tresbundles and @Draig !
Hope to get more people involved with this for sure.

2 Likes

This is going down in December correct? I’d love to participate, but im not sure if I’ll have the spare money for shipping when the time comes. If there’s going to be a central person for shipping out prizes, I could possibly send it early in September or something.

2 Likes

We can definitely work that out, I’m sure.
If you’re in we can all figure out how to send and get shipping costs covered.
Maybe even have winners pay shipping…:woman_shrugging:
They will be getting some nice 3D products.

Yes the contest is in December.
Thank you for wanting to participate! :v:

1 Like

is there anyone with a 3d printer that can do lids for mason jars with a hole so a humidity monitor can be placed in it and sealed with some silicon sealer? i did this with an exactor knife and sealer or someone that could fabricate a rectangular punch to cut holes in the metal lids
$$$ waiting to spend :grin:

2 Likes