3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

I would like to thank anyone that stops by for a chat this the first day of the Green house being done with plants in it :grinning: already have problem tho it seems to be staying way to hot I got a fan in one end and the door open on other end so it has some air flow anyone have any tips to get it down a little :sweat_smile::grimacing:

39 Likes

Off to a great start, I love a green house grow. You’re going to need a vent at the top ridge line to help cool it, can also use white paint or white sheeting to reflect light away. Screen keeps bugs away and lets breeze flow thru.

Is the green house to keep others from seeing it? If so you might want to take the roof off. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

If you could config it where you could roll up the sides maybe, I’ve seen farm buildings that do that for more air. They have them where you hook a screwgun to it.
Good looking rig.

2 Likes

It is so no one can see what’s in would love to be able to roll sides up bit I can’t plastic is hooked clear to the ground I do have a vent cut near the top with a fan blowing g air in it seem to work a little thanks for all the thoughts

5 Likes

Cool Man!!! tagged for follow. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nice little spot you got geared up :grin:

1 Like

just a little view of the inside thanks @ColeLennon & @Kushking902

21 Likes

Looks like a nice spot for morning coffee

5 Likes

Don’t drink coffee bit it’s a good place for the morning doob

7 Likes

I don’t know where you are but here in the desert I’d stick a swamp cooler in the side like @AzSeaindooin420 does.

Or at least upgrade that exhaust fan to a big box fan or two

Love the chair, I’d definitely chill in my greenhouse if I had one :sunglasses:

8 Likes

That’s good advice, those swamp cooler’s can push out some really cool air I had a friend used one in a tent and it would freeze you in there in middle of summer.

3 Likes

Afganny gorilla cross from 207

12 Likes

Turn the fan around. Pull the air out don’t try to jam it in.

5 Likes

Yeah, you can also make a passive intake in the opposite end bottom. Just like a tent. Pull-push out. Put a visible Hydometer in there. Then you can use the humidity to your advantage in veg and lower it in bloom to avoid PM and Bud rot.

4 Likes

One of @JohnnyPotseed mystery mix couple weeks old got water that had pH over 8 for first week or so once I got the water issue taken care of it’s growing as fast as some autos I have done

11 Likes

Copa genetic from @OhNo555 diesel project

6 Likes

Go man, grow a big ass beanstalk 🫘! Hell yeah! :sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Before

After I did little trimming

6 Likes

just thought I would show ya my pooch he is 14 years old boxer Pitt mix

14 Likes

Good Boy. :dog:

1 Like