3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

Not fancy diy :grin:

2 Likes

I just snip them, put em in water, re-snip and strip when I’m done, cover in a little bit of rooting hormone, then straight to coco/peat pods in a propigator. Visible roots in about ten days. Hell, sometimes I’d just put em right to soil, lol.

1 Like

My thumb might be green but not bright green like.yours I tried that a couple times this year already didn’t turn out for me

1 Like

Oh, I might have a greenish thumb. But I’ve done my share of plant murder! :rofl:
The key is keeping the humidity really high and feeding through the leaves and stem.

2 Likes

this is the top gun x cdlc cross from @AzSeaindooin420 way taller than the haze and just now starting to bud

5 Likes

I’d imagine that would work perfectly. Great job!! I’d maybe pull that light up a foot or two tho.

1 Like

Thanks I still don’t have it up and running hopefully today going to move the seedling photo period plants out there too got a nother pb1500 right beside that one bet they will love that

1 Like

To celebrate the arrival of the pucks I ordered from @Bobgrows going to do this wiki for puck of fem auto strawberry cheesecake cookies plz add numbers as needed and tell all your friends all is welcome it will run till 6 tomorrow (7-25)

1. @420noob :us:
  2. @Kami :us:
  3. @freed111 :canada:
  4. @Rogue
  5. @dingys
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616 :us:
  7. @patsnumone
  8. @ShiskaberrySavior
  9. @pharmerfil
  10. @Tuned
  11. @mota
    This one is closed
16 Likes

@3rdgengrower any updates on the diesel project. i like copa genetics and was thinking about getting a pack for next years outdoors.

3 Likes

Very kind of you bud. :+1:
I’m looking forward to growing mine on the next auto grow. Thanks again homie!
Hey @420noob and @Carty , check this out. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @AzSeaindooin420 thanks blowdout

4 Likes

Sounds amazing, thanks for sharing the seeds!

1 Like

Yeah not starting to flower yet but I smell em 15 feet away very stinky and seem to be fast growers I will post some pic tomorrow

3 Likes

If anyone hanging around wants to see pics of anything take lead from @Kami and I will try to get em up with in a day or two just got so many going it’s hard to do photos of all of em but I have no problem :blush: taken some if asked everyone pretty much gets watered every day just takes a sec to snap pic :grin:

1 Like

couple of whats.going on in the greenhouse

4 Likes

these are the Copa diesel project @OhNo555 @Kami

11 Likes

Nice looking plant. Somethings been chewing on it.

3 Likes

Yeah gorilla grow they set in weeds and I just powdered them after the pic

3 Likes

Why you not signed up for the wiki for beans right above this post a couple

2 Likes

I’m not sure when I will sow a seed ever again. Why gamble on a seed. When I can do this every time.

pHENO hunted nursery clones. :100:

7 Likes