3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

For the first 3 weeks it’s not to bad it’s the last 7 weeks then it will be daily messing with em I can’t wait :blush: :grinning: I love it when it gets a little out of hand pluse once I get rid of the males and probably a couple I will kill it’s done now so we are in for the ride :grinning: and a big thanks for some of the beans @Kasper0909 @AzSeaindooin420 got one of each in there haze cross top gun cross double grape cross

4 Likes

8 Likes

No problem. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Lotsa luck growchacho!

1 Like

Impressive. Ooey gooey goodness

1 Like

brother , i know i may have said this , but truly sorry, they are our family, and i am going thru the same, my oldest one is starting to show signs of age…and well i know the devastation is real, and whatever time you take away to be you, should even be in question…mad love and respect brother, …you need anything let me know…

1 Like

so sorry brother, never a good time…i believe dogs are souls from older times, they just know…many happy thoughts brother @blowdout2269 . remember all our pets are waiting for us on the other side…

2 Likes

Who wants to cry? Lol

:disappointed_relieved:

Y’all can thank @Prince for that! :rofl:

7 Likes

@Prince …perfect…

2 Likes

Got movement!!!

4 Likes

3 Durban poison all 3 sour 60 and 1 Himalayan blue Diesel up to can’t wait till tomorrow @Kasper0909

6 Likes

Looks like a great start! Gonna be fun to watch.

1 Like

looks like got 27 up so far going to give em couple more days and if nothing else comes up going to replant

8 Likes

I’m impressed :clap:
You are a nonstop seed poppin machine.

3 Likes

Here I am stressing about starting 8 more. :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks hopefully after this one I don’t haft to run for seeds for a while

4 Likes

Coming up quick! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah sure did I didn’t germ them or anything seed straight to dirt 2 days later they were coming up fastest i have seen in a while hope it’s a good sign of what’s to come

3 Likes

everyone looking happy on the inside the photo plants bottom pic are staring to flower and replanted 3 fem pots and 2 of the Himalayan blue Diesel for the auto room

6 Likes

Who’s the loner in the lower left corner? :thinking:

1 Like