3x Crazy Strain

Any leads on 3x Crazy strain?

3X Crazy , also known as “Optimus Prime,” “3 Times Crazy,” “Three Times Crazy,” and “Insane OG,” is an indica marijuana strain made by crossing OG Kush, Bubba Kush, and Granddaddy Purple. The effects of this strain are believed to be relaxing, with a clear-headed cerebral high. Reviewers on Leafly say this strain makes them feel sleepy and relaxed. Insane OG has 22% THC. The dominant terpene is myrcene, which creates flavors like grape, spicy pepper, and earthy notes. Medical marijuana patients choose 3X Crazy to relieve symptoms associated with chronic pain, muscle spasms, tension and insomnia. The original breeder of Insane OG is currently unknown.

6 Likes

Insane OG is marketed through B-Real, it’s a killer OG I’ve never grown it but smoked tons, there’s a guy in Niagara On The Lake with a cut but he holds her tight! I probably would too considering he charges 2750$ a pound! I’ve looked before and found very little info. Good luck if you find it please tag me I’d love to watch!

4 Likes

If you’re not set on these specific seeds, there should be some pretty similar ones out there. Purple Punch is a GDP x Larry OG cross, so out crosses of PP to Bubba Kush should get you close to where you want to be.

PCG has a (Bubba Kush x TK) x Purple Punch but I’ve only seen it on European sites.

Greenpoint seeds has a Bubba Kush x Purple Punch available which should be in the neighborhood, and apparently a European brand called ripper seeds sells the same cross.

5 Likes

Except Purple Punch is straights mids and drags down most things it touches in my experience. Great and tasty for extracts but not what I want for flower… All 3 of those cuts are still floating around. Beans of GDP around…

Weird name (3x crazy) considering the effects (relaxing, clear-headed) :thinking: I could see the "Insane OG’ since B’Real and ‘Insane in the membrane’ and whatnot but still… You’d think it’d be some racy stuff or something considering.

8 Likes

Yeah I’ve never been crazy about PP but I’m also always a little skeptical of recreating anything that’s listed with a straight up “OG Kush” with no context, the Larry, Ghost, Tahoe, SFV, TK, and Bubba all have floated around for a while but I think more often than not “OG Kush” is labeled so because of a lack of information

5 Likes

Insane og would be a 1997 cross made by soul assassins crew using the Josh d cut.

The fuji guy is one of the first to get a cut back then.

At least that’s what I found lol

4 Likes

This bubba cross has my attention

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.