4/20 Sales 2021

It is almost that time of year again! 4/20 Seed sales!!! Please feel free to post in a dedicated topic on seed sales so everyone on Overgrow can snag a good deal!

First up Jbcseeds.com
His sales go into effect on 04/02 or this Friday

15% off includes
Bodhi seeds
Useful seeds
Vashon
Pistil Positive creations
Mosca Seeds
Rare Dankness
KOS
AKbeanbrains

20% off
DJ Short
Second Generation Genetics
Savory Seed
Seedy Breeder
Dynasty Genetics
Crickets and cicada
Red Eye Genetics

25% Off
CannaExotic
StrayFox Gardens
NorStar Outshine
Katsu Seeds
Archive Seedbank

30% Off
Coastal Seed Company
Exotic Genetix
Relic Seeds

Update from JBCSEEDS. Tomorrow (Friday) at 2:40pm PST, Bodhi restock of old gear plus buy one pack, get one freebie pack as well!

Also still pending to see if code RIU10 from rollitup will work in conjunction for an extra 10% discount.

Great Lake Genetics is having a bodhi 4/20 sale. From now until 4/20 buy one bodhi pack and get one freebie pack! All Bodhi packs are 15% off. Restock should be happening any day now on their website.

Feel free to add more as we find them!

34 Likes

Unless these guys ^^^^ are having a seed drop anything decent is “sold out”

Good way of getting rid of the unwanted.

9 Likes

Nice. A few things I want to grab of Second Gen Genetics. :beers:

1 Like

Just like when you go into a nice restaurant, and order the special of the night. It’s always stored food that has to be used or thrown out. lol Doesn’t mean it’s bad but after working as a waiter in nice places when I was younger, I always look at specials differently. heh

11 Likes

I’m going to grab some of the smart move by bodhi personally. Gotta love that genius thai!

2 Likes

I’m going thru AK BB for my special.
Frick these middlemen.
None have what I want or need anymore.

5 Likes

@OleReynard, agreed, right now there’s slim pickings at JBC. Useful posted recently he should have new stuff out to the vendors before 4/20. I’m hoping JBC gets that in time. I’d like to know if there’s going to be a Bodhi 4/20 drop.

3 Likes

I grabbed a pack of Smart Move during my last JBC purchase but haven’t planted any yet. A couple weeks ago I also managed to pick up a clone of Genius 13 which is Genius crossed with G13HP. Can’t wait to see what they do!

With all the beans I’ve acquired over the past year since I started growing - plus all the ones I’ll be receiving from the JOTI group buy - I have way too many seeds so I don’t foresee any 4/20 purchases. You never know though… I have that stimulus check burning a hole in my bank account!

4 Likes

Does bodhi usually do a 4/20 drop?

1 Like

Not necessarily a new release, but a lot of breeders will restock banks in April to hype up 4/20 sales.

2 Likes

Know of any upcoming sales for 4/20?
I’d love to get a nice deal on a portable vaporizer.
external-content.duckduckgo

6 Likes

Probably everywhere like usual. Might want to check out the Planet of The Vapes site. They’re ONE vape is pretty great and will probably be on sale for 4/20.

Their customer service is really good too in my experience.

3 Likes

Cream city vapes is having a large sale. Most items are discounted and you can use the code CCV420 for an extra 25% off on most items!

4 Likes

Coastal Mary seed bank has said 4/20 sale starting on the 18th with 42% off

5 Likes

I had seen a post on Instagram about a 420 sale on csi’s site with 21% off all purchases. You had to type a code in a checkout. I can’t seem to find the post now. Does anyone know???

2 Likes

The code is

420CANDY21

9 Likes

And a 42% off code if you purchase $1420.

Humboldt CSI’s/CSI:Humboldt’s annual 420 promotion starts tomorrow and lasts from 4/14 to 4/30. Coupon Code: 420CANDY21 will discount all orders by 21%. Coupon Code: 420BULKCANDY42 will save 42% on all orders over $1420.

2 Likes

Sounds like they’re really trying to move some stock over there :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I did this last year. You get way more seeds than $1420 worth. I basically have every freebie CSI has available, like 20 different freebies. Plus you get packs of all the Pirates of the Emerald Triangle open pollination landrace heirloom he does like: Pine Tar Kush, 79 Xmas bud, …etc.

I got doubles of almost everything I ordered. I still have like 10 packs unopened.

15 Likes

Hey bro, check out some of our advertisers in the bar at the bottom of every thread. I’ve clicked on some and there are some cool places. I can’t recommend anyone since I haven’t been working but I do remember telling my self I would buy this and that… ha… Good luck! Oh, tell them you saw them on our site if you do. It may help, it may not. :wink:
peace

4 Likes