4 On the Floor - Bubblegum, TrainWreck, NL#5, Bubba Kush

Got into the vault today putting some new seeds away. Figured lets pop the next round while I have this tray out. Pulled out these gems. Doing all fem this run. Details below. :slight_smile:

36x36x72 Tent
Spider Farmer sf 4000
Soil Grow - 7 Gallon Pots

44 Likes

looks like a lot of fun! I haven’t smoked or seen trainwreck in a long time now. Used to be ubiquitous back in the day. Always was a nice sativa smoke.

6 Likes

Nice lineup you got going.

4 Likes

Nice seed case hope my seeds don’t see the high end storage yours have.
Mine live in a ice cream gallon pail . Lol

12 Likes

Thanks Doug!!

3 Likes

lol one of many - that is the small one. They have their own shelf in the fridge. hahaha :slight_smile:

My name is Phase and I have a problem…

10 Likes

You gonna love the tw Pev Seeds Bruce Banner, Twenty20 Trainwreck (Arcata Cut), Strawberry Sorbet IBL grow journal harvest17 by - GrowDiaries

4 Likes

I’m locked in to follow. Are you planing on letting them grow naturally? You have a low ceiling for that TW.
I like to see how you grow her. Good luck and have fun. :crocodile:

3 Likes

Many blessing for this journey! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Nice selection! I’ll be following. Good luck

2 Likes

I like your storage containers and case. Is it homemade?

4 Likes

I am psyched to see the THSeeds bubblegum!
Tag me when you get to budding pics!!!

5 Likes

Pulling up a chair ! Nice mix of strains!

3 Likes

I’m gonna pull up a chair and set a spell, that is, if you don’t mind :v:t4:

3 Likes

OOoooooo This will be a good one! I’d wish you good luck but I don’t think you’ll need it haha

1 Like

Little behind with those pesky real world responsibilities - lets try to catch up a bit here:

@OldGator > Thanks for hanging out & not sure my friend, we’ll zee how they grow and train as needed. pretty limited on space so they will have to fit! :slight_smile:

@OGSince03 & @Judsbuds - thanks!!

@WVMountainGhost - nope those are essential oil cases from amazon, and 15ml bottles holding the seeds. Stumbled onto the bottles and case looking for long term solutions to seed storage problems.

@Dirtron - will do! Also excited to see how those produce

@Sasquatch @repins12 @THRESH - thanks all - will be fun - pull up a chair and blaze one along the way

7 Likes

Also very excited about this. I think the last time I consumed train wreck was in like 2002?

Hope the same traits are still there…

5 Likes

Yeah! Funny how things go out of fashion… I miss the stone from a lot of those mid 2000’s strains. TW was always pretty psychedelic ime! Hope you find some of that fun in yours too :smiley:

3 Likes

Dope case! I like it.

I’m with you brother!! Lol

Sick line up. Can’t wait to see this play out.

1 Like

Nice line up. Love the seed vault,

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes