4 On the Floor - Bubblegum, TrainWreck, NL#5, Bubba Kush

Following, I’ve been eyeing both those twenty20 strains for a minute now.

1 Like

here for the show love the seed storage also. can we get a run down of your list since you know we all envy you seed whores lol!

1 Like

So we have 3 out of 4 sprouting. the 98 bubba is being a pain in the ass. One seed was complete junk, after 2 days and nothing, I dropped in some water - it floated, took a blade to it, pretty empty.

Dropped another 98 bubba seed, its been 2 days, nothing as well. Filed down the sides this AM an split the shell a bit with a blade, it does not appear empty but also does not want to show its face/tail.

It went back to soak a bit more - if this one does not pop, I’ll toss another of the NL5 in and go with that.

Ill toss a few pics of the sprouts up after work today.

giphy

7 Likes

Have you ever tried aloe vera as a seed starter?

1 Like

I have not - just read the articles on here about it. Have good experience with it?

1 Like

It is a powerhouse of good stuff for seeds, they don’t pop in it always , but they get ready in it and then put into towels with a little juice still on them and pow. We watch them and when the tail swells and turns green, its alive!
I have pics and demo at my

4 Likes

Thank ya sir, I will read this tonight. These 98 bubba seeds just look meh to begin with. Light tan in color, and that first one being completely fubar… Hoping this #2 pops today sometime.

The bubblegum, trainwreck and NL 5 all popped within 12 hours and are already about an inch tall - they wanted out! lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I stopped placing in water alone when starting good beans, they want the nutrients immediately, have you seen @JohnnyPotseed method with worm castings, it is phenomenal result, beautiful looking starts. I do real spring water and aloe juice withone aspirin. for no more than 12 hrs

1 Like

I have read his method as well. Unfortunately my stoned ass did not think to try either of them when popping this round. hahaha

Next batch will we will try some of these other methods. :rofl:

2 Likes

Thats me, I now forget more than I remember, but doctor says I’m OK, I think thats what he said. lol

2 Likes

My last batch just finished a month of curing, I have not been this continuously blazed in a long long time.

Bravo to the GG4 mixes, took me down a few IQ points for sure. :dizzy_face: Making me forgetful as all get out.

2 Likes

Well maybe you’ve seen, I’m addicted to Old Deathstar weed we grew last two years, shit is awesome. I crossed it with G13 I got here in OG1 from Swampwolf

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what you find in the Twenty20 fems! Especially excited about the Trainwreck!

3 Likes

These 98 bubba are all empty shells. I gotta reach out to twenty20 about that pack. Totally bunk.

Replacement set to germinate from NASC - Super Silver Haze OG (Fem). Soaking now.

updated title of thread

10 Likes

Is the old death star your talking about the same as the Ohio death star? If so you’re right it is awesome smoke. I’ve been trying to find a cut or a good representation in seed.

1 Like

I’m 60, been doing all things pot since 1976, my choice for one of the best smokes I’ve ever had, has led to 167 foul posts, a bunch of BS. If you would like G13/Deathstar Cross seeds, I have them.
It is known as Michigan Deathstar crossed with Swampwolf’s g13 Fat Leaf Skunk.
Facts, not I need a boost fiction.

5 Likes

Dm incoming

1 Like

Sorry about this man. I hope they’ll make it right for you. It already sucks enough waiting for beans to pop, and then to have nothing…no bueno.

4 Likes

All good man, it happens. Just don’t think they matured enough. Thank goodness the vault is deep, just had to pick another fun one. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry @anon90741032, just forgot where I was at the moment. Damn Dope.

2 Likes