2 Likes

1 pack left :partying_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ll take a pack, if any are left :v:t4:

4 Likes

aaaand they are gone. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll DM yaā€™ll for addresses

6 Likes

Awesome thread @anon90741032, and a damn nice giveaway!! Thatā€™s a fascinating soil mix you got there budā€¦ Iā€™ll definitely be seated for this one!

4 Likes

Hey brutha, thank you!

The soil mix is just something I stumbled onto for my bonsai trees, they love it. Ran the same for this grow here, turned out well. No scale, but I filled 9 quart jars end the end. :slight_smile:
Birthday Cake & GLF Fun - Overgrow.com

I did not veg very long though, only about 4 weeks. Curious how it will hold up through flower if I veg twice as long, then flower. Might need some extra legs added then for the end.

We shall see the experiment continuesā€¦ :nerd_face:

6 Likes

That was a great thing you did.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Going left to right, top to bottom:

NL5. SSH.
BBG. TW

Bubblegum is going the fastest, also was the first to pop.

15 Likes

Wish turkeyday vacation was a little longer. Not really feeling the whole work thing today.

Gonna go blaze one on company time. :robot: :space_invader: :robot: :space_invader:

5 Likes

Some deep cuts coming out for this show! Iā€™m here for the long haul.
How long have you had those TH Seeds beans? Iā€™ve got a 5 pack of femmed Wreckage from about 7 years ago, so Iā€™m curious.

1 Like

They are about a year old maybe? Picked them up from SHN.

TH Seeds - Bubblegum Auto Feminized Ā» Seeds Here Now

Still available. :slight_smile:

Thanks for joining us! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon90741032 Iā€™m interested in watching that train wreck(and the others). I just ordered the Trainwreck/t-dub /hot mess combo pack.

1 Like

I ran Skunkage from Thseeds last year it was really good. Would buy it again for sure.

1 Like

Been a busy few days - the CEO of my org called everybody back to the office. Soā€¦

We have been configuring and re-staging 400 offices, across the nation, in 5 buildings.

I. Need. A. FAT. Bowl.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Been there, seen it, got the tee shirtā€¦
ā€¦You need at least two fat bowlsā€¦

Trust me, it will get worseā€¦

Cheers
G

1 Like

Lol - 25 years into my IT career and days like today make me question my choices.

I joke - it went rather well. One bowl down and you are correct, 2 is required! :slight_smile:

Kinda just sitting back waiting for the first covid flare up - see how they deal with that.

3 Likes

I feel for ya, Iā€™m glad I was finally kicked out of the rat race.
It simplified a lot of crap.
I questioned my life choices as well but but at the final reckoningā€¦
The only thing I could have done better was buy Bitcoin at at $0.08 back in 2008ā€¦ :rofl:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Hah - I often think of how much I have spent on the dark web, and what that would be worth now in bitcoin/moneroā€¦

Eek. oh wellā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lmao you and I both! The coin thatā€™s gone through my hands from 2009-present makes me very nauseous. Couldā€™ve been a Silk Road VIP with the amount of coin I sent there. Another ā€œcouldā€™ve, shouldā€™ve.ā€ Life is like that sometimes.

4 Likes

Whos knocking on my door at 6:45 AM? USPS with compost! Yay early delivery

7 Likes