4 Way Genetics (Canada)

I was just thinking about you…Im sure you have something to throw on this fire…I think as a group we need to decide on the 4 lines and proceed from there. Females/cuts clones i think should come from male/female backgrounds. I think we should list all the cuts then as a group decide…perhaps people want to do one with others. We could really do something big here. Build a fire…everyone throw a log on.

I got one of these to add to the mix…

A 4 way NL??

6 Likes

I can’t offer too much. Haven’t made seeds on purpose before. But I can grow them for ppl! I would reserve some spots permanently for this effort.

8 Likes

hey thanks very kind of you and you can always start what better time to learn…and something so exciting. Whatever direction we decide to go its going to be PURE FIRE…legendary

4 Way Genetics (CO-OP)

The Dihybrid ratio=9:3:3:1 (that’s the one we want)

The genotypic ratios are: RRYY 1: RRYy 2: RRyy 1: RrYY 2: RrYy 4: Rryy 2: rrYY 1: rrYy 2: rryy 1.

How many seed guys can say that and prove it? We will still have all the moms and the seeds…wicked!

Wait for the first drop…

So I’m throwing it out there to start with the NL I have…any objections? I would need some of that silver and some direction on how to use it and how many times are we going? S2? Just to be sure everything is tight and breeding true…

8 Likes

If we’re looking to do an NL my close friends keeps a nice cut of NL from Sensi - circa 2004. It’s a nice plant, strong - but very low odour.

5 Likes

PERFECT…now we have 2

thanks for stepping up we have a direction now

4WNL PURE FIRE

this is exciting…

5 Likes

I though DJ was a Vancouver island guy

4 Likes

Wow look at all the wonder a male from a mix pack of seeds made jeez

4 Likes

Not from the interviews of listened to and read. Sounds like he grew up in the Detroit area and moved to Oregon. He did some work with some Vancouver guys - but he wasn’t really involved.

5 Likes

We’ll need a male input for the NL - I’m sure someone will have something to offer there.

I’m happy to hit his clone with any pollen inputs someone can supply and pass out the seeds to the group.

Just need pollen :slight_smile:

Here’s what she looks like for reference:

9 Likes

I thought we would S1 them…seeds would be feminized?

everyone involved still has the original cut and seeds from all the rest

and really that seed would be stellar…better than money can buy!

we will see what little secrets NL holds also a very stellar strain of NL.

We could in theory get cuts of all the plants involved…seeds will be fine! Need some of that powder to make them spit male flowers…agreed or male route is longer time and I prefer to pass only the female traits along. Sensi stock is pretty stable…be some interesting stuff in there

I got one of mine here somewhere when it was in flower…I’ll find it

5 Likes

I’m just waiting on delivery of NL5 and can contribute from them.

4 Likes

So glad they came to the party…now Im thinking is what we need is a seed from each one of us…feminized

then cross those ones…outsource so others are involved and the genes get spread around.

3 Likes

Ok - I can S1 them. I actually started this last year but was a bit of an experiment and the cutting took longer to turn than expected so I hit it with other pollen… then it started spitting male flowers haha. I have all the stuff to make STS and have reversed plants before so no issue there. It has been a project on the radar for a bit so I can share those seeds.

I’ll grab 2 cuts and reverse one and pollinate the other. Just need to see if my friend has cuts to spare.

If I get extra pollen (sending doesn’t produce much) I can try and send to someone.

@ubcchemo - if you’re running regular NL5 I’d love to get some pollen from you if you end up having spare.

3 Likes

for sure no problem…clone and pollen if needed.

Once we have 4 NL strains and a fem seed from each

cross each of them…then finally the last 2 for the dihybred

make sense? Mine is a Sensi NL 2020 a freebie

I got a clone in mind for the stuff when it gets here…

3 Likes

Just my .02 - but doing it as fem may be a bit more tough.

I would assume if we’re doing this as feminized, rather than me reversing, pollinating and sending Feminized seeds it would be easier for me to reverse the cut from my buddy and send pollen to someone who is growing another female NL cut.

If 2 other people do this then you will have 2 feminized NL crosses.

From there you would have to grow out the feminized progeny of those 2 crosses and select a female from both and then reverse one of these females and pollinate the other.

Then you would have a 4 way feminized NL.

5 Likes

You total got it and YES we would have a 4WNL

Linebred and Inbred

Tight like Tonny the Tiger

2 Likes

Ok - we’ll if this is what everybody wants to do (and I do think it would be fun). I can probably get cuts from my buddy in a month or so, probably another 2 month to grow it out a bit and reverse it.

From there I can send feminized pollen to whomever is running another female NL cut

4 Likes

Im in…I’ll do the same.

Build it they will come…

Im thinking we should start our own thread

There are outstanding genetics out there…this will be fun

After reading this acrtile I maybe able to get my hands on a cut of Chronic from the 90’s…if we need it

2 Likes

Any of you canuks grown Jean Guy? I’ve got a few I want to try sooner or later.

2 Likes

Never grown it - but have smoked some dispensary Jean Guy a few years back. Don’t remember a ton about it… maybe that means it was really good haha :slight_smile:

3 Likes