4 Way Genetics school

This is the knowledge repository for the 4 way Genetics (Canada)

5 Likes

Taken charge I see…I personally think we could get rid of this one and change the name of the other one to 4 way NL cross ? what you think just to tidy things up and get on track ?

1 Like

A Label is just a label - I didn’t even pick it! somebody changed it but that’s cool - it is a collective enterprise. I think a 4 way NL is a great idea!
OK, I was thinking a simple group project to work out the bugs but hey go for it!

Cheers
G

1 Like

I want to make sure Im working together toward something…

2 Likes

I know what you mean but I’m getting good vibs off this so far

G

3 Likes

I’m eager to see what you guys come up with. I think it’s a cool project. :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Im glad your at the party…what do you have in mind? Anything we can help with?? In fact I put some NL into flower yesterday if you got some dust for one or 2 of them…different plants? I could hit 6 for ya…share the seeds…they flower fast thou (50 days) allegedly

If i had pollen within 10 days…one Sensi skunk in there also

Everyone has the same mom and different dads…

Guess I’ll start out and ask…Do you lefthand have 4 different Sativa (haze and stuff like that) pollen to dust these NL while i wait for the selfing powder?

DUDE!!

We are counting on you to guide us.
You are Prof #1 !

3 Likes

Oh man. You guys are screwed then :joy:

9 Likes

Yeah… I think we all will do just fine!..

G

2 Likes

I havent gone anywhere

If your here bro…smooth sailing!

1 Like

I’m down for whatever! Let me know if I can contribute.

1 Like

What are you willing to put in NL5 and a reg NL?

I have a number #1

I have access to a cut of Sensi NL from 2004.

So I can self that, or pollinate it with male pollen.

2 Likes

this is mine…chilling

7 Likes

Hahahahaha

3 Likes

i grew northern lights once, i only had a single femenized seed from canuk, so i’m not sure how true to the original it was, but i would love to try verified oldschool northern lights

5 Likes

Ya a nice cut of NL#5 to add to the mix…old school. Some other crosses like this would be stellar…do one and you have seeds for life! To be honest I’m sick of seeds I’d rather get clones from you guys and avoid the whole seed thing. Plus guys need to get some cash back for the seeds they buy…i like to grow clones!:slight_smile:

Box shows up 10 nice clones…2 weeks later your in flower…no males things are banging and clicking great!

2 Likes