4’x4’ - 2x600w HID - First Grow

I’ve actually got some 4.0 solution somewhere in the tub so I’ll use that…thanks mate. Good advice on tool/equipment care. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @bisceg…I came across an online store, (iot-store dot com dot au), a while ago and have looked on there a few times but I haven’t really gone further than that. There’s a few high-end sensors etc that suit this application, also quite a bit in my budget range too, but interesting to see how major industry is looking at using them (micro controllers) also. Cheers

1 Like

3 Likes

8 Likes

Big strip back tonight, got rid of all that popcorn bud rubbish and bent over some heads, nice airflow now. 1 in back corner felt damp so hacked it a bit.

1 Like

6 Likes

4 Likes

Recovered quickly, increased feed duration to 3 minutes every hour, not sure but may be too much. Might have to skip every 3rd or 4th feed. Don’t want roots sitting in wet coco

4 Likes

Well, I won’t be growing 2 different strains at the same time again. Right hand side (lemon venom and red dragon) have out performed the other side from the start. I hadn’t been into room for 2 days, and I’d forgotten to lower the lights back down. Not to worry, not the end of the world. Lights back down, bit of a tidy up and Reservoir check. Uploading… Uploading…

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

Those are coming along nicely. Hard to believe it is your first grow. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Yeah nice looking garden!

Happy growing

1 Like

Very nice looking grow. My biggest problem with my perpetual DWC harvest has been different growth rates (lights are now in a fixed position) and different plants needing different nutes. Other than that its been good.

2 Likes

Thanks lads…really enjoying it so far and it’s been a really positive experience Overgrow too.
L

3 Likes

Tested out some branch holding sticks with crosses on the ends. Only had about 20 min before lights out so not much time to play. Fresh nutrient in reservoir yesterday, along with high P and high K Additives. CO 2 seems to be helping with recovery after trimming etc

5 Likes

7 Likes

That’s a lot more even than you think and looks great. One suggestion…remove some fan leaf to open up lower bud sites…you’ll get better overall density in the end😎

3 Likes

Thanks mate…yeah I was wondering about the big leaves. I stripped it back 4 or 5 days ago and wasn’t sure if I could trim them back that often. They bushing up again pretty quick so I’ll go over them again tonight. Cheers

4 Likes