400-660w Euro Pubbles Drip,JIDB,Marmelade Ku$h

Hello grower$,i want to show grow of my friend,in advance im so sorry for my english,isn´t so good.

Light:400-660w lumatek ballast
MH 600w NTS
HPS 600w GIB lighting Pure Bloom spectre extreme output
reflector Adjust a-wing large

GrowSpace:DRII 150x150

AIR:outake prima klima with regulation 125 mm 400m3/h
filter can lite 420m3/h
intake at the grow passive,at the bloom active TT100180-240 m3/h 2 positions
blower star fan 30 cm

Water: Atami wilma 9,I added 9 capilars moreover coz have at one pot 2 girls so i need more equally irrigation
pots 18 l
tank 150 l
watering pump MJ jet 1000l/h
circulation or mixing pump 600l/h
aquaristic pump 200l/h
medium by Plagron,euro pebbles,twice flushed coz clay sand and for 3 days watering with the stabilized ph 5.5 for “buffering”
heating element 100w(150-200l)
air pump Hailea Aco-9601,2w,3.2 l/h when roots comes to tank
PH and EC measurement:Bluelab Guardian Combo Ph/Ec (i love it! im so happy from it! :slight_smile: )
Min max Thermo Hygro temperature moisture
Nutrients: complete line of Jungle In Da Box+LeafCoat by Biobizz for the start-antistress spraying

First week after getting clones they havent got roots so they need 8 day with 400w regulated lamp and after 8 days when ladies get roots i pullup to the 660w and switch on watering pump for 18/6 cycle with the lamp

1 Like

4 Likes

Welcome to OG!

Nice and clean grow tent… Vilma hydro pots can do miracles! I also like that Bluelab Guardian!

The only thing I’d criticize is placing power outlet just next to water reservoir… Usually I want to prevent any accidental spilling by placing electrics this on raised spot.

2 Likes

Thanks for welcome men :slight_smile: yeah u has right i tottaly not think abou that :smiley: im going to fix it! And guardian is our best friend :smiley:

Looking good!..

I hope you have a heavy and high quality harvest!.

Hey there,

I am legally blind so I do not always attempt to read every line in a post. I apologize forward…Are those Bato buckets I see in your setup? I lvoe those and plan on doing a tutorial soon with a self desgned system, real soon :slight_smile:

I have original Wilma 9 pots…18 litres with normal drainage holes,my system is recirculation,after irrigation solution flows back to the rreservoir