4K Multi Strain

My new garden. For now I will call it site B. Everything except 9 ladies are on their 3rd week, the other 9 are on their second. Strains are: The Guice by Exotic Genetix, Kimbo Kush by Exotic Genetix, Disco Funk by In House Genetics, Blue Magoo by Dynasty, Lemon OG Kush by DNA, and a White Widow cut I’ve had for a decade now. Pics aren’t the greatest, due to magnetic ballasts, but I will post some night shots as soon as the buds start to bulk up in the coming weeks.

15 Likes

Looks nice and clean. The plants seem happy. Running A.C. to cool those lights?

2 Likes

Actually with a the basement as an open flower room like that, the temp stays stays 72-75 and the humidity 40-50 with just the central air conditioning. Actually I will probably have to hook up more lights once winter comes. No point in running space heaters when I can turn the power usage into buds. I have window units and portable a/c units, just haven’t had enough plants to completely fill the space, and I need to but a new breaker box in before I can run anymore power. This site is still a work in progress. I have 3 1000w hps, 1 600w hps, and 1 400w mh that you can see in that flower space. I have a 4x8 coal room I’m using as a veg space at the moment. After harvest I will build a small veg room and use the coal room as a drying space.

4 Likes

Didn’t like the first pictures, didn’t want anyone to think my ladies weren’t healthy n happy.

11 Likes

My little veg area but soon to be drying room. All of the strains are the same as the flower area, except for the crates. In the crates I have: Sour Grape by BOG, Colorado Clementines and Flubber by La Plata Labs, Chernobyl and Marionberry Kush by TGA. And the 6 clones are Lemon OG.

7 Likes

I usually clone in aero cloners, but didn’t want to use the electric and a 36 site cloner for just six clones. I also usually use rapid rooters if I use a clone dome, but I ran out awhile back and had these rock wool cubes laying around. I’m actually pleasantly surprised at how good the clones root in rock wool, being that I had never used it before. I usually germinate seeds in a solo cup with pro-mix, under a 400w mh and get 90-95% success rate. But recently I’ve been using rapid rooters and a clone dome to germ seeds and have been having 100% success. I saw subcool do it on the weed nerd and thought I would give it a try, and now I can germ a lot more seeds in a smaller area and use less water, with better success. I grow in Pro-mix HP, with Advanced Nutrients. Please no negative comments on the nutrients I use, I know they are more expensive than others, but I get a rally good deal on them off eBay. For this entire grow supplies usually cost $500-$600 per cycle, which I think is pretty good. And I’ve been using Advanced for a long time and am happy with the results and very set in my ways and comfortable with the nutes. I don’t get extremely high yields or anything, I usually pull 1 1/2 lbs per 1000w of light, and I’m more than happy with that. I do a lot of topping and lollipopping. I don’t run Co2 at this site yet, but will soon. I’ve just been using the Co2 bags n pads, they work well enough, obviously not as good as a regulated tank. Most of the ladies in the flower area are in 5 gal pots but a few are in 3 gals. I keep all the plants in veg in 1 gals and keep topping them so they stay short until there is room in the flower area, then I transplant and give them a week to get accustomed to their new pots before I switch to 12/12. So instead of a 2 month turnover, it’s more like 9-10 weeks. I really don’t like growing anything that’s more than a 60-70 day flower, but prefer more like 50-60 day plants.

4 Likes

Flower area 3 weeks since switch to 11/13

9 Likes

Kimbo Kush

5 Likes

Disco Funk

6 Likes

Veg room

5 Likes

4 weeks since switch to 11/13

10 Likes

Hope you guys like. Will get more veg pics up later tonight. :imp:

1 Like

Veg pics as promised. Need to top them all again, being as most are Guice and Disco Funk. Both are very lanky and respond well to topping, also my ceiling is only about 7 feet in height.

6 Likes

disco funk, that’s an interesting sounding name, what’s the smoke like on that one?

1 Like

Dosido x White Funk. Its super groovy. Lol :hugs:

1 Like

Coming along nicely. :+1:

10 Likes

I will be starting the Cindy 99 x Romberry beans from @Muleskinner, and the Street Outlaw testers from @LED_Seedz as soon as they show up, and do a journal for the community by the community. Although I think I like the name Blueberry Space Queen better. Lol

6 Likes

Kimbo Kush

10 Likes

Disco Funk

6 Likes

Lemon OG Kush :lemon:

9 Likes