4th Grow Mystery Seed

Not even 24 hours after super crop she’s turned up :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Giving half strength cal mag and full strength silica today.

2weeks 6 days into flowering

For the second stretch is it usually week 4 to 6 or weeks 5 to 7…it usually lasts two weeks right? and for thos two weeks i need to feed a bit of N correct?
Anyone feel free to chime With advice or tips or corrections

3 Likes

Sorry about the poor picture quality I’m rockin a iPhobe SE and i got the D-day shakes

WEVE GOT TRICHOMES FAM starting week 4 good with bud development

But DUN DUN DUN

Mother Effin problems again cal mag spots lighter leaves starting from the bottom

Going to be watering till run off and testing pH see what’s going on i suspect pH problems again but i just got a new pH meter used pH drops to compare and seemed good to me.

2 Likes

4 days since my last update just some words right now updating pics later.

10/11 i gave a half gallon of flawless finish at 6.8pH 125ppm
run off at 6.2pH 410ppm
I do not trust this since last run off was 955ppm so continuing i gave full strength fox farms tiger bloom 7ml of cal mag at
6.8 pH 898ppm
run off 6.5pH 439ppm

Something is funky.
After some thought there must be something going on in my soil i think it may be the mix of synthetic nutes and organic nutes I’ve been giving all synthetic and tried to use Herculean harvest by nectar figuring it would help with calcium and phosphorus uptake well i don’t think it did lol is it possible that mixing the tiger bloom and Herculean (different feedings) that in the soil it made an entirely different molecule causing it to be too acidic? After the 6.5pH run off i figured I’d give it till next watering to do some tests. Slurry test and testing run off and meeting in the middle if my tests come out too acidic we know my soil is the problem and that most likely the mix of synthetic and organic nutes is not good or i never got my soil truly in check from when my pH meter was off. Either way I’m going to give a good flush with plain water starting the first gallon at 7.0 and ending the last gallon at 6.4pH with
full strength fox farms tiger bloom big bloom and cal mag to replenish what i flushed out.

Sorry for the long post any input is greatly appreciated thanks guys this forum is amazing

2 Likes

Here are some pics week 3 day 6

ran 6 gallons thru to flush out whatever is in my soil making it too acidic slurry test came to 6.1 run off 6.2pH after my 6th gallon of 7.0 water going to continue flushing today then replace Nutes

5 Likes

Week 4 today did some more flushing yesterday and then replaced nutes with last gallon at 6.8pH she took everything well so far

7 Likes

Looks like you’ll get a good yield buddy :slight_smile:

Been 6 days since last update not much has happened but we on week 4 day 6

i hope so @Beerus you say 4 ounces I’m thinking 2 that’s just me i rather undershoot and be surprised than overshoot and be disappointed

But this has been my best grow yet with many more to come and many learning opportunities

5 Likes

WOOOOOOWIEEEE I’ve been slackin

I have what looks like cal mag spots I’m not going to worry because it’s so late into flowering but here she is week 6 day 3

going to do some defoliating taking off affected leaves and others to improve air flow

3 Likes

it looks more light burn through water drops

do you mist or foliar feed?

No sir! @toastyjakes It’s been an issue my whole grow tho

Or try opposite. Here is what I do: I Flush my plants few days before harvest with flawless finish. When I cut my plants, I thank them and hang them upside down. No triming. The only thing is that I remove all big leafs. Just the big ones. After that I completly seal my grow tent(no air in or out!) in which my plants hang and put in dehumidifier on lowest power. So it Very sloooowly pulls out the humidity from the air and buds. In First few Hours the humidity in the tent will climb a lot! Even close to 85%! But its normal. Dont be afraid. Then, it will slowly drop down to 45% in like 7-10 days. After 7-10, when they snap I start to trim them as I like it and I put them in a sealed bags for 24h. No air let in. After 24h I Put all of them Back to my tent on a banking tray to let them dry out as much as possible. For about 4-8h. After that I bag them again and open them few Times a day for a week. Then only once a Month. I got the best result with this technique :blush:

Overall your plant looks absolutly perfect :blush: But I would deffinetly give it Cal-mag asap. You got atleast two week till harvest. She really wants to eat more :blush: dont starve her :blush: since you flushed a lot its normal that the calcium is missing :blush: gl! :muscle:

Edit: you can put small circulation fan inside, but really small. Ideally the small USB one. Just to move air a Tiny bit…

1 Like

Thanks for the drying advice! @Fisch

This might stump you I’ve givin cal mag every watering that’s why i flushed figuring it could be lockout last gallon of the flush i gave double cal mag tiger bloom and big bloom and then full strength cal mag every watering or feeding so i dunno! Lol

Do you flush one big flush with flawless? Or just the last two weeks you only give flawless finish.

My thing is i can’t risk mold I’m allergic to some molds so i need an exhaust but I’ll be hanging in my tent and right now it’s at 16% RH so I’ll be using a humidifier set at 65% two 4inch fans and a 4 inch exhaust fan

I grow in Coco. I Flush about Last 3 waterings. So about 5-7 days. When I Flush I always try to run as much water through the plants ass possible. So I circulate the water through the plants. for example: I prepare 10 galons of water and run about 5 galons of the same water over and over through every plant with water pump. You Just need to set it up :joy: ask more :blush:

@Fisch Damn i don’t grow in coco I’m using happy frog so the same rules don’t apply :confused: but it’s recommended soil growers soak the medium with flawless finish solution let it sit for 6 hours then flush with plain water i guess what I’m asking is if i should do that a week or two weeks before harvest

So this is my best grow yet and the last thing i wanna do is have buds littered with nutes

End of week 7 here y’all gave double cal mag yesterday took off spotted leaves and there’s more today so I’m not sure but two more weeks and chop chop so no point to worrying now because growth doesn’t seem stunned

5 Likes

Growers in soil usually dont flush at all. Its a bit different with nutes in soil. I would do the soak thing a week before harvest. How often do you water? I would do last two waterings with finish only :grinning: overall the plant looks amazing. Really great grow man. I like that the small sugar leafs on top of rhe Buds look Very healthy. It would be really nice if you could take a few pictures in the dark with regular Light or Flash :grinning::blush: so we can see the real color :blush: keep growing! :muscle:

1 Like

I’m using synthetic nutes right now so it’s a must! With my previous grows stuff was off i harvested to early i let the buds get too dry everything mentioned above the one thing I’ve never had a problem with is harsh buds honestly they’re so much smoother than dispo flowet. But i hated the taste and smell and it was jus bad haha future grows I’m going organic soil and nutes.

I water every 3 to 4 days aiming for 9 weeks i have two weeks to go before harvest depending on trichomes.

Natural light you say? I’m on it @Fisch

2 Likes

Here you go @Fisch !

my bathroom has the best light so that’s where they were taken haha

4 Likes

I already have the nectar sample set I’m just going to get some nectar #4 soil and some good fem seeds so next grow will be better than this grow :grin::grin::heart_eyes:

1 Like