5 Days Until Xmas Show Your Xmas Tree's

Merry Xmass Everyone It’s 5 days away…

Please show us your xmass tree’s from around the world and were or country your from…

Thank You

Our little tree for me and my Wife, Our house is all empty now so it suits us just fie…

H-S

21 Likes

Funny you mentioned just the 2 of you. Our first empty nest tree. gotta say, the piece and quiet are a blessing :grin::v::call_me_hand:

14 Likes

Merry Christmas from Central Ontario, Canada.

15 Likes

8b85bf7fb608d3b26d4354dd0e07274bd1578ce7_2_666x500.jpeg 5054eb39361486c790194f8ce9717f3b6cdeab9a_2_375x500.jpeg

Last year we went minimum with decorations so this year we made up for it. 2 trees in the same living room hahaha just opposite corners.

13 Likes

13 Likes

The girls couldn’t wait to put it up after Thanksgiving.

8 Likes

My tree. Yes, all the ornaments are Star Wars.

7 Likes

Our first small tree in this house, as my daughter and her BF is not here to help get it in the house and upright.

So we got a 12ft tree this year, last year it was 16ft tall and 11ft across the bottom :grinning: people would stop at the end of the drive and stare, it looked like a huge tree growing through the floor, the cieling is still carrying the scars of trying to get it back out a onto the deck to cut it up into 3 manageable parts to re cycle it :joy:

10 Likes

No tree here. It has been two years since the passing of my hubby and catching my kitchen on fire. I still have no living or dining room furniture (covide). Maybe next Christmas.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

My Beautiful lady with our tree
Before we finished it

5 Likes

@Shadey thats a great photo

1 Like

Looks like @CADMAN takes the win for 2 trees and some giant parcels . Someone’s gonna be happy Christmas Morning opening that monster box.

2 Likes

On the prairies in the snow zone.

6 Likes

I already opened it lmao

Very generous

7 Likes

Great gifts couldn’t handle the pressure cracked and opened early. Lol

3 Likes

Photos or it didn’t happen lmao

2 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing your cherished pictures and tree’s so many beautiful tree’s