5 weeks after flip 12/12- Flipped 7-17

A little feed back is appreciated. 5 weeks after flip on less than 100 watts, Org soil, 3 gal containers. What say you about my results. Critics welcome I’m not a “Safe Place” needing whinny libtard.

4 Likes

Looking good, can we see the rest of the canopy?

1 Like

As requested Fewding

5 Likes

Oh yeah that’s a happy tree :evergreen_tree::v:

3 Likes

Poor girls have been through the ringer. Dropped a light on one breaking two substantial branches. Went on vacation and came back to almost dead girls. Etc etc etc. With all they’ve been through these are some tough a** girls

5 Likes

Still kicking though. What strain is she?

2 Likes

Granddaddy Purple Larry

2 Likes

Looking pretty nice… Wish mine would get taller lol

2 Likes

I known only the GDP, so i suppose than the “larry” version shall be faster by the kush heritage.
Your is the state of a GDP of 3weeks in others conditions (600hps/sqm)

Take a look at GrowDiaries, you will maybe find a growlog than is more close to your setup, to compare with a similar environment.

3 Likes

Woo, hear that @jgblackriver3, your almost in the game! Good job for an old fart :wink: and <100watts
Thanks for the input @fuel, jg needs it hahahah

2 Likes

Quick question @Fuel last night the :crown: flower showed signs it was ready so I topped her. Put on scale and it it weighed 4.7g. after curing what should I expect to loose in weight? Secondly approximately how long would you say I could expect the lower portions to be ready

1 Like

I will say that 5 weeks after flip that you are nowhere near harvest yet so stop cutting your plant haha

seriously though, that plant looks good but you aren’t quite there yet… keep up with the LITFA

5 Likes

Yeah that top looked nowhere near done. None of the pistils receeded. You robbed it of it’s potential. Would have doubled in size.

Also you cut it last night and it was cured today? That’s not how that works man.

2 Likes

I will agree with @toastyjakes stop cutting your plants! You are a WAYS from that. Not all plants are the same but most of the “8” week strains i have ran go 63-70 days(9-10 weeks). I just chopped one at 63 days and honestly could have went a week longer. Dont chop till you got good mature dense buds and good amber, I chop at about 30% amber. Makes for some good meds.

4 Likes

All the signs on crown I was looking for to gain desired effect were achieved pistels/trics and from what I’ve researched it will only promote growth/density in lower flowers as well as potency. Correct me if I’m wrong by all means. Real input is greatly appreciated @toastyjakes

1 Like

Hahaha you impatient fucker, expect about a gram but no more than about 1.5 grams because you couldnt wait hahahah, oh well it’s not the worst thing ive heard of for a first time indoor grower :wink: hahahah why didnt you call me first?

3 Likes

You are right it does help the lower buds get bigger, but I wouldn’t go cutting immature buds off just to get bigger buds toward the bottom. If you want better light penetration to lower buds go vertical.

When people say they cut the tops off to promote better growth below it’s finished buds. Tops finish quicker than buds below.

Your canopy isn’t exactly thick.

Plants look good though

2 Likes

Read my response to toasty… pist/trics were at point desired. Top loss was less than three inches my question was concerning weight loss in curing. I’ve told you I’m looking for quality/effect for my specific health needs. Quality not quantity little brother. Believe it or not OG might just surprise LOL. And BTW be nice if I’m not sharing my fruits with you and S :yum::grin::joy::rofl::sunglasses: @Hoodini

1 Like

Lol, im sorry. But we all know she needs more than just a gram to put up with you hahahaha, her words btw… Lol I thought we were just talking about 30-50 % amber. . . Post that link on here of the guy you said you watched for the info on them being done without the pistils receeding first

1 Like

Remember the link I sent you concerning this matter. Looking for quality/effect… Not everyone wants the coach some are looking for neurological effects/benefits not to mention gaining back that weight I’ve lost. We can all agree that stages effect potency/effect. My needs are mine and you know my tastes very

1 Like