50 Bomb Seeds to be won at The Vault

50 Bomb Seeds to be won at The Vault - Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/50-bomb-seeds-to-be-won-at-the-vault to learn more and to enter now!

To qualify – in your comment below let us know about your experiences with Bomb Seeds. If you have not yet sampled Bomb Seeds then let us know which one of the prizes piques your curiosity the most.

31 Likes

Me me me
Love Bomb seeds
Grew cherry bomb, so good
So true to strain descriptions
Deep cherry taste
Wants any bomb seeds
Been wanting berry bomb lots

6 Likes

thc bomb was my go to for 5 yrs. thx bomb seeds

5 Likes

I want in on this one :point_up:! :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_4222

7 Likes

Have never Tried BOMB seeds, If i get some i will let you know if they are BOMB

3 Likes

Love Bomb seeds
Have tried Gorilla Bomb and Godfather Bomb
Would love to try a few more
Thanks for the chances👍

2 Likes

Im in! amazing giveaway

2 Likes

Looks dope! Would love to try some of your work, have not got around to it myself yet

4 Likes

I have not heard of or tried out your guys stuff. But would love to get to try the fritters stuff ou have.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Not grown anything from Bomb seeds yet and would definitely like to try the Runtz bomb :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Id run the runtz bomb to see what they can do.
Thanks for the chance at these, never grew any Bomb seeds gear yet.

2 Likes

Have grown quite a bit and actually have not ever grown any bomb seeds. Bombs Zkittlez Gum feminized seed did catch my attention. I enjoy sativas and then to have a citrus bubble gum flavor sounds interesting.

2 Likes

runtz bomb sounds awesome. i have never tried runtz or hybrids of it but i just started a few fem runtz hybrids. it would be cool to see how they compare.

3 Likes

Thanks again for the giveaways!!

Would love to try the Ghost Train Bomb Fems.
And if there’s an Autoflower version, even better.
Never tried growing a Sativa and would like to try.

3 Likes

No experience with Bomb but the THC FRITTERS AUTOFLOWER SEEDS sound interesting.

Thanks

2 Likes

I have not had the chance to grow out anything from Bomb seeds, the THC auto caught my eye, I have been hesitant to try auto seeds they scare me a little. I actually have Runtz in my current run.

2 Likes

got some of their genetics many years ago (when they 1st came on board) didn’t know what to expect - you know new breeder, ect - But my question was answered - Grew THC Bomb and it was a “bomb” great plant - now years later they continue to create new quality strains. thumbs -up Any strain from Bomb would be great !!!

3 Likes

ive seen your cluster bomb regular strain and would like to try that for some breeding

4 Likes

I have never grown any of the Bomb’s but the pictures on ‘The Vault’s’ website look amazing.
Would love to try the RUNTZ BOMB’s on offer - Thanks for the opportunity :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Never ran Bomb seeds.
Lotta tasty looking stuff in your lineup!
I like autos too. :wink:

Thank you for the opportunity @The_Vault_Team
:smiley::call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes