Hello my fellow growers,
I’m living in a european country that is probably going to legalize Weed in 2023 and it’s getting me pretty excited. The 2023 Outdoor Season is on my mind. I’m searching for a proven outdoor variety that is checking many of the following boxes:
- should have been grown to completion around 50° latitude day length*.
- resistant to all kind of pests and stuff (mold, fungi, viruses, mites etc.).
- THC above 18% (18% measured on plant that was in fact grown without artificial light).
- low maintenance (nutrients, water, etc.).
- High yielding
- Good tolerance for heat and drought
- Smell and Taste should be intense.
- Finish flowering: end of September to mid October.
- I’m not going to Phenohunt, so results should be very stable.
- Variety should be easily reproducible via cuttings, regular seeds or selfing (STS).
There is a lot of other stuff going to my mind regarding this project but I want to keep it short.
A little more Info on my climate. We have a temperate climate, hardinesszone 8b, past summers have been very dry and hot (above 40° celsius or 104° fahrenheit for a few days). October can be very wet, longer flowering plants should be highly resistant to mold. I’m looking in the stocks of some seemingly reputable breeders but would like to hear your first hand experience.
If you have some input for me I’m happy to read it.