50State’s Free Seeds Giveaway (Closed)

So mixed f2’s and the Daisy May x OSS male only because I think she’ll be a fun cross with the Daisy May (SSDD butter cut x GM f2) x OSS (Cali O x SSDD) I’m hoping to find some recessive SSDD heavy ladies.

3 Likes

Sounds wonderful to me! Thanks @50State

3 Likes

Too late???

1 Like

Still lots of room. What’s your picks sir? @dank-a-saurus

1 Like

@pookie123 @TropicalBiophile I owe you two seeds did either of you want any of these ?

2 Likes

Anything you wanna put into the bag!!! Lol the goji og sounds good. Pm me and I can get you the the details and the shipping $. Thanks so much this is awesome

1 Like

Add me to the list brother! Would love the crosses. I dont need oss f2.

2 Likes

Woohoo! I’ll take a few of the leftovers, please. Will return favor in about a year. :slight_smile:

c.s

2 Likes

hopefully im not too late, can pay shipping no prob :smiley:

edit: ok i’ve read the thread now, i’d love DMxOSS and OSS 2 F2 if available

3 Likes

hey mate i would like to pheno hunt your f2 if thats ok. how do i send you coin for shipping? (to Australia)

3 Likes

If I’m not to late to get onboard, I’d like a DM x OSS and the other is your choice. So awesome of you to do this giveaway!

2 Likes

Hello @50State , I’m in the uk bud and would like the frosty one or the goji cross, that’s if im not too late…?! They all sound good, what’s the most couchlock of those. Thanks.
Gaz

1 Like

I would love to run these if there are still some available. Thank you for giving back to the community @50State!

1 Like

Is the GM f2, the Green Manalishi.?

1 Like

Sure brother, thank you very much! I have F2d my Goji girls, so I would probably be better off with the others :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, thanks for the offer of the seeds that is kind of you indeed, But I’ll pass this time around as I can only grow very few plants at a time and I already have a small lineup waiting in Que as it is, so I will pass and let others take advantage of your generosity… :slight_smile: I really do appreciate the offer as anything with Bodhi’s strains is bound to be wonderful it seems! Thanks again for the offer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol You were already on the list. I’ll drop them off next time I’m in town and save the stamp.

2 Likes

Done, So you want the mixed f2’s ? and DM x OSS. Correct?

Which ones you want ?

So a DM x OSS, OSS#3 Done

1 Like