50State’s Free Seeds Giveaway (Closed)

So my Orange Sunshine f2’s are done alongside the Pollen chucks Of @Strayfox Daisy May and Bodhi Goji OG to the same Orange Sunshine male. I plan on giving away 100+ seeds of each so about 650 seeds and Sorry you’ll have to pay shipping :slight_smile: . I haven’t tested germ rates or run these fresh seeds yet Since I have no space lol

Pictures of the females are somewhere in the link below.

https://overgrow.com/t/50states-random-plant-photos/7429/42

I’m hoping to find a reliable member of OG like @pookie123 in the states that could help pass 250 seeds out down there to save everyone on shipping. Hoping I can get my friend in Australia about 150 seeds to pass out also. I’m in Canada so I got that covered with 250 more.

So a big thanks to @Strayfox for producing Daisy May (Sunshine Daydream butter cut X Good Medicine f2) she is an amazing specimen I couldn’t keep my mind or hands off of her. If you don’t have this lady in you seed stash get her while you can. The smells of cane sugar and fruit overwhelm you with an amazing smoke quality and flavour, an uplifting happy high keeps you going for hours.

Also a big thanks to Bodhi for producing the Orange Sunshine and the Goji OG. The OSS females 1,2,3 went like this 1 is the loudest, 2 is the frostiest, 1,2 have a very similar structures taller with thicker stock and branches. #3 smells like 2 but not as frosty with a structure leaning more to the Sunshine Daydream. All have a strong taste and odour of sour orange peels with a powerful 70/30 head to body buzz.

The Goji was awesome smoke all around that everyone loved good for nighttime.

TLDR: Pay shipping for free seeds. Let me know if you want some or want to help in the States.

Edit: My first time giving away seeds not too sure how to do this. Lets say 2 packs per person tell me what you want first come first served. I’ll try to keep a update list of what’s available.

Edit #2 For those people that don’t care about a specific Orange Sunshine mom and just want OSS f2’s I’d be willing to toss 5 seeds from each mom into one bag

Edit #3 : Sorry to those who missed out but the offered is now closed. Next preservation run will be Bodhis Elf Snacks f2’s and whatever lucky ladies get in the mix.

22 Likes

Spreading the joy.

That’s what its all about.

4 Likes

So what do i do again?

2 Likes

Ok Ive passed on a few offers recently but these Im interested in
Would you post to UK? should be no issues with customs as seeds are legal here…

3 Likes

I’ve edited the post since it really wasn’t clear as to how this this will all work but I’m thinking 2 packs per person you pick which ones.

3 Likes

I don’t mind where they go as long as it’s a loving home lol

2 Likes

I want the frostiests of the three, and the most potent. Can it be like that?

How much for shipping to Costa Rica regular mail?

4 Likes

Add me to the list plz. How much do you want for shipping and PayPal?

1 Like

So you want OSS #2 for frost city and maybe the Goji OG for a potential powerhouse, she was strong smoke.

6 Likes

Yes i do. Let’s work out the details bro, and thanks so much for what you are doing man.

2 Likes

I’m with @MadScientist that sounds the like two I would choose. :joy:
I’d gladly be down to throw up some dough towards shipping costs when all the ducks are in a row.

2 Likes

Shotgun some OSS#3 and daisy may, Please squire

1 Like

That’s awesome @50State. Would be happy to help with mailing state side, if needed.

1 Like

I’ll have to get a list together first and go to the post office to find out price rates on shipping. The priority mail with tracking normally costs me $26 cdn to the States but shipping cost depends on the person as to how much they want to spend. I’m sure we could get most places with some stamps if need be.

3 Likes

Damn I feel guilty for even asking… what a community. Am I too late?

I would take any identified seeds/… not picky…need to start building out my bank so anything identified is welcomed whole-heartedly. USA- Alaska.

Thanks!!!

4 Likes

Canada posts price scheme just as an idea what it might cost peeps

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/farLetter?execution=e3s1

used “K1A 0G9” as post code (its bank of canada)

1 Like

@Skiball Which ones did you want?

Thank you very much. If I do require your help I’ll set you up with a pack of each for you trouble.

I am from the 50 States :wave: If you have a spot. I hope to be a loving home. Just started my 3rd grow and 2 of those are test.

2 Likes

The f2 and goji plzz n thanks