50States OG Server Fund Seed Sale [Now Closed]

I hope everyone’s having a good day it’s 50State here I just wanted everyone to know that I will be selling off some F2 seeds I’ve made to raise money for the OverGrow server fund Starting This Saturday 8am Eastern time and 8pm. I will pay to ship them out standard mail with no tracking have had 100 percent success in the past two years so no worries there.

Seeds
Bodhi Orange Sunshine f2
Bodhi Sunshine 4 f2
Master Thais Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18 f2
My Orange Goji f1

I Have 2800 total seeds sitting in 42 pens in the seed fridge ready to be sold. Each pen contains 50 or 100 seeds of their respective strain the prices are $50 and $100 Cdn dollars. @LemonadeJoe hopefully will pop in and let us know payment methods.

I want everyone on OG to get a chance to buy these seeds so will make two drops one at 8am and another at 8pm on Saturday.

Thanks and have a goodnight

46 Likes

Hi @50State,

Oh, very cool! Props!

Please sign me up for Master Thais Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18 f2 & My Orange Goji f1. $50 + $50 :+1:

13 Likes

It starts tomorrow but I’ll make sure your taken care of.

Thank you @Northern_Loki

Edit: List will be up Tomorrow at 8am Eastern time

10 Likes

Opps, thanks. Sorry, my reading comprehension goes out the window when excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

edit: I’ll play by the rules at the drop, to be fair.

9 Likes

Awesome idea. Any Canadians want to go in on some Orange Goji with me? Great price, but I’m kinda poor and would never go through 50 seeds lol

10 Likes

Let’s work it out. I’d gladly do that with you.

9 Likes

Yes please! Curious what payment methods will be? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That is just stupid pricing my friend, for some of the best your gonna get, regardless of name.
Were Seedsherenow to have anything equal to Orange Goji F1’s they would be 300 bucks for 12!
50 bucks…maybe less in bucks, I do not know CDN dollars…for 50 OG F1’s,

Deal of the Year!!! Get 'em while there here…
GLWS!!!

12 Likes

BTW, you may tell people OG kicks ass, because it does!!! Everyone who has tried it wants it. Power out the ass, but controllable, great flavor/taste, grows like a weed, lol. The other 3 selections would be fantastic also.
VERY cool thing your doing for the site, I for one appreciate it and would like to say THANK YOU SIR!!!

11 Likes

Thanks @Jetdro

$50 Cdn is about $36 USD
There’s only 4 packs of 50 seeds of the Orange Goji but there will also be 6 packs of 50 seeds of the Orange Sunshine f2s if someone wants their own OSS male to cross to their prized Goji OG.

Edit: 5 packs of the Orange Goji because @Northern_Loki has been promised one.

8 Likes

I want to say PayPal and bitcoins but when @LemonadeJoe shows up I’m sure he’ll clear that all up.

4 Likes

The 50 and 100 seeds represents a “Breeder pack” for those who want to dig and maybe make f2s or f3s from these seeds. Also they’re large enough for friends and family to go splits on, or share, or for trading.

8 Likes

Perfect. Put me down for one Orange Goji 50 pack please!

6 Likes

Will there be a orange goji 100 pack?

5 Likes

Show up here at 8am or 8pm eastern time tomorrow and be the first to say that and I will put you down for one.

5 Likes

Atm there’s only going to be 4 of the 50 Packs of the Orange Goji but I’ll check my stash maybe I could do 2 packs of 100 also. One for the 8am and one of the 8 pm drop I’ll update the counts tomorrow if the happens. Looks likely though.

7 Likes

My Google home has an alarm set for 9.55pm tonight so I can sit in this thread waiting on the doors to open.

12 Likes

@Weedstruck get in here! Even in canadian monopoly money!

4 Likes

Beautiful deals brother! Im cheering you guys on! If I had any cash I would seriously take some of each ,what an amazing opportunity for those quick on the trigger !
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !

9 Likes