50States Random plant photos

All plants were veg’d for 29 days at a height of 6 to 10 inches. Mostly 6 inch square pots used but some bigger 8 inch rounds and one 3gallon cloth pot (used for 4 bay dream f2’s). Soil was recycled promix bx that was ran about 3 time, it was amended with a cup of Gia Greens Rock Dust. Light cycle should have been 11.5 hours but it seems i never changed it after my initial break in of the lamps so it was at 10.5 hours and 8 weeks from flip.

18 Likes

Sunshine Daydream week 6, running under 2 220 watt cob lights in a 5x5 tent. Plants veg’d in the smallest planter for 29 day tossed into small ass pots and into bloom

35 Likes

Gods Green Crack by Jordan Of The Islands

31 Likes

some nicely grown girls for sure… showing some skills

4 Likes

Purple OG #18 by RP my S1 seeds

@Jaybud this is what the POG #18 seeds I sent you may look like.

Had one bananas on 2 plants in week one took them off and still no signs of more dicks. Ive stressed the shit out of these plants and have never used an Led light before or these nutes so one banana on two plants with this much fuckery is amazing I think.
But just so you’re aware of the potential problem. Like I said I’d let you know if you want to throw those ones out its up to you.

Edit another POG #18

22 Likes

Thanks Still uploading pictures lol But this was just about running beans and checking germ rates and testing led lights.

They’ve had a hard life by design and with me being new to led lights and cobs it was just a test run to see if leds are an alternative to hid’s. Theyve come a long way and just wanted to test the waters.

5 Likes

Corba Lips by Bodhi

30 Likes

Lookin good to me an yea them cobs are getting super high powered i.think trying new things is good if we fight for our limitations we get to keep them

5 Likes

Lions Milk by Bodhi

35 Likes

I bought some 2700k and 3500k solstrip kits for a clone run of Orange Sunshine next run. I may reveg the ssdd, lions milk, and best POG #18 for another round later on with proper veg length and pot sizes.

9 Likes

Great pictures posted and thxs for the update. I will watch for bananas when I grow that strain. I have not started anything yet. I have been going through a lot of medical stuff and scheduled for hospital January 24th. So didn’t want to start something and not be able to take care of them. I hope once I get back home and mobile I can give those beans a try. Thxs again bro for all your help and information. I will try and keep in touch but will be laid up for sometime. Please do the same.

4 Likes

@50State Can you PM me your mailing address please. When I get my health turned around and back to normal maybe I could send you something as donation or something.

5 Likes

I thank you for the offer but if you’d like to send or donate anything please send it to the site. It’s a great site so lets keep it around !!

9 Likes

More SSDD goodness. Cut her down a few days too soon but she’ll be revegging for another round someday.

Everyone needs a picture with the flash on!! I don’t know why but here it is.

Plus 2 normal shots, no flash they look better imho

^^^^^^^
This one is auto corrected just so the colours look right.

34 Likes

Better shots of Lions Milk

31 Likes

Ripped Bubba By TGA Subcool

29 Likes

Timber.

Lions Milk by Bodhi

Gods Green Crack By JOTI

Purple OG #18 s1 (originally RP Seeds)

And the rest of the Purple OG#18

Ripped Bubba By TGA Subcool

2 Cobra Lips By Bodhi

31 Likes

Two shots of the dried trimmed Sunshine Daydream by Bodhi with and without flash Enjoy

36 Likes

Some frostys.

Perfect condition too.

Good genetics, good run.

5 Likes

One more of the Sunshine Daydream. Soooo frosty

22 Likes