50States Random plant photos

Quantity isn’t a issue it seems with her , last run she produced 260 grams dry weight with droopy leaves all the way through . Looking forward to making her happy and see what she’ll do almost identical size she was last round to this so we’ll see if I can avoid the curled droopy state she’s had .
Hard to describe the smell she sure isn’t orange goji her bud structure is huge hard sticky and the buzz is totally different then the og. I’d only sampled a couple bud and decided to tuck her away for a month cure knowing if I didn’t it would be smoked up before the final cure time arrived.
Nice thing with her bud development there is no popcorn even the lowest buds at pot level we’re half gram weight and 3 gram mid and tops the later part of flowering had most mid branch’s growing upside down due to the weight of them still producing stellar buds.
Thanks also for the fan trick they are blasted continuously waving in the wind the clones in half gal pots topped and some wind action still stretching a couple inches a day hopefully this will help .

8 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior I have no seeds left but there’s bound to be some floating about I’m sure
: )
Looking forward to seeing that … No presure lol
Once you can water the core you can water anything : )

5 Likes

Yes I’m out of seed as well had a brain fart when I received them and made the mistake of soaking them and lost several to too wet and rotting think I had 3 that made it out of 12 did the same shit with the og 7 out of 10 made it . Not used to fresh seed that doesn’t need a pre soak.

Here’s a clone of her doing pretty good as far as not droopy

18 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior , Did @grohio say he had some , maybe others have some too ?
The larger serrations on the fans , is any of them double , like even just one or two serrations on one only single fan ?
I thought I see it on your last clone pic

7 Likes

Yes the double serrated leaves are present not every leaf but at least a couple or more present on all the OHGA clones , droopy mom also has a couple lower down the plant showing her shark teeth.

5 Likes

Pardon me gentlemen @ifish and @ShiskaberrySavior, could you be so kind to inform a very curious Shitkicker what “Core” refers to?
Thank you in advance…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

@oleskool830 , Amnesia Haze " the core cut " an elite clone from Europe

10 Likes

Ahhhh! That strain was all the rage when I visited the Dam years ago. It’s a very long finish correct? Thanks @ifish for the clarification my friend. One Love…

7 Likes

Some chop 9-10 weeks say but I liked 11

6 Likes

I enjoyed it immensely while I was there. Hardly smoked anything else my entire stay. I’m hesitant to grow some of the Sativas I’m afraid they’ll out live me. Blessings…

9 Likes

@oleskool830 , Thank you , sending good vibe your way too : )

3 Likes

Sorry Fitty! I didn’t realize I thread jumped! I’m always on yours and I thought I was on mine!
Apologies @50State

4 Likes

I think 50’s got me covered on the og the OHGA is another story she’s staying a while got her double triple backed up for now.
I think in the seed stash I’ve got some amnesia haze crosses a possible male could show himself out of them .

9 Likes

Jealous of all them seeds lol gorgeous plants as well

3 Likes

Man, great work ! So many awesome pics. All those Bodhi strains I drooled over…that lions milk ! Still trying to get someone to throw me a few of those. Ive offered oral favors. No takers yet.

2 Likes

Hey @50State, I have not seen you around for some time. I hope all is well in your world.

4 Likes

@50State

Where ya been. I know u hoarding some aaaa photos

3 Likes

Hello everyone thanks for your concern but with thrips happening I’m shutting down the bloom tents for a bit.

So the only pictures I can show y’all are the cars, 50State isn’t just a world class dope grower lol. Helped with the colour sanding and assembly of this RHD Toyota Chaser, sorry for shitty pictures had to grab them from the video.

Block/wet sanded and assembly of Porsche

30 Likes

What platform is the chaser built on a Camry?

3 Likes

For a second I thought this was a thread about random plants from 50 U.S states.

6 Likes