50States Random plant photos

yes just make sure you’re spraying the soil too with the method 1… i think that’s where i went wrong for the first 3/4 of the bottle i wasn’t spraying the soil … and thrips can reproduce asexually without a mate so you literally have to kill every last one … i was spraying method1 throughout flower too

after i harvested the flowering plants and bought spinosad i dipped the seedlings and sprayed the veg girls and never saw them again … i re-applied after 3-5 days or something but i dont think it was necessary

5 Likes

Today’s lesson in K.I.S.S cloning :grin: Cuttings taken 8 days ago using Rootech gel, recycled rapid rooters, light source a pair of 9 watt led bulbs that hang over the bathroom sink/counter, seedling heat pad and timer to control runaway temps. Removed the dome twice a day till the leaves dried off and gave a them a little water yesterday. The cuttings are of my Skunk #18, Super Silver Yo Mama, Good Medicine, and a couple others.

I re-use rapid rooters if they fail too root the first round. I allow them to fully dry out and rehydrate with hot water and 4 ml per litre of 29% peroxide in a platic bucket and allow them to soak for 6 hours stirring and turning the pile every hour or so. Drain water and flush with plain water and use.

Heat mats I haven’t used in 7 years but its winter here and I wanted to try and hasten the procedd. Used the heat mats once for vegetable seeds and it cooked the seeds with the domes on. To get around that issue and not pay stupid money for the seedling mat temp controls I’m running a timer half hour on half hour off.

Looking good so far.

24 Likes

I spray the shit out of them OCD styles. I spray the top of the soil, the pot itself and the tray just to be safe.

9 Likes

@50State,
Ya I had thrips for literally years. 1 application of spinosad cleaned out the whole facility. Haven’t seen a thrip since.

8 Likes

Strayfoxs Daisy May day 70

31 Likes

Bodhis Space Monkey #5 day 70

26 Likes

Gorilla Glue #4 “JW cut” harvested day 72 as they get trimmed off the stocks. More epoxy glue oxidizer funk than the day 68 harvested plant. The GG4 is amazing smoke but the Space Monkey #5 is a GG4 leaner with yeilds equal to the GG4 and is heavy with terps that will make your nose hairs curl.

31 Likes

Works of art my friend. It all looks so frosty!!!

6 Likes

Hello trim jail this time with the Secret Chief at day 70.

35 Likes

@50State

What’s the lineage of ‘Secret Chief’? Somethin’ new?

…and what kinda smells from ‘Daisy May’ & :rocket: :monkey: ‘Space Monkey’?

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Bodhi Secret Chief (SFV OG x 88g13hp) smells like sweet lemon this round. Last round sweet lemon with a heavy lemon pledge flavour. Super tight nugs like all the 88g13hp crosses.

The Bodhi Space Monkey (GG#4 x Wookie 15) #5 is a GG4 leaner but with added terps of floral lemon dishsoap in smell and flavour.
Space Monkey #12 seems to have a floral carpiss scent looser frosty nugs. Both are great smoke with #5 being the keeper. I am going to buy another pack for stash.

StrayFox Daisy May (Bodhi’s Sunshine Daydream butter cut x Bodhi’s Good Medicine f2) this round came out floral, berry, buttery but some great smoke that really puts a smile on my face.

20 Likes

Trimming some lowers of Sunshine 4 day 70.

31 Likes

That’s some dignified herb @50State. Just gorgeous. Seems everything I grow lately is 70+ days. Much love and respect bro!

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Is this currently available to purchase or was it a tester?
Beautiful! I want me some!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

That monkey better slather some suntan lotion on them or he’s going to regret it! lol

4 Likes

Thanks you Sir. I do enjoy smoking fine ass weed.

The Stray Fox - Daisy May seeds came from Great Lake Genetics they might have some left, I think they were $60 a pack. Stray Fox has a lot of strains I would like to add to my seed stash and maybe you will too.

Peace

10 Likes

you sure push those plants to their full potential it seems! wow such frost… a real pleasure viewing :sweat_drops:

5 Likes

nice!!.. the pink pics remind me of the Freezeland I grew last year. About 50% of them had a shade of red/pink/purple pistils on them. Dont mean much, but still very pretty to look at .

3 Likes

Respect.
Everything looks top-notch and well grown to term.
Well done bro. Everything looks frosty A.F. and top notch!
Keep on keepin’ on…

5 Likes

Beautiful Male its a Master Thai’s Uncle Fester Skunk #18 no RKS phenos here but the male and two ladies smell like 90’s Northern Lights the HA sold. The other three ladies smell like a very close to some Sensi Seeds Silver Pearl around '98 that my buddy grew very grape Flintstones chewable vitamins scent.

39 Likes