50States Random plant photos

Cool. Frogs and lizards are always welcome.

1 Like

Isopropyl alcohol not Everclear, I wish it was Everclear I’d drink it straight as a tincture after a trim session and keep the bottles after each trim.

7 Likes

You could always make RSO, if you don’t mind evaporating the alcohol off…

3 Likes

I know. I was just wondering where you get 99% isopropyl.

2 Likes

The drug store or any place I can find it for cheap, when I bought 5 gallon containers I’d grab them from Monarch Oils

5 Likes

I do that a lot. It’s really efficient. I’ve made dry-sieve and used alcohol to extract oil from it afterward. Use a double boiler and you can decarb it at the same time you dry off the alcohol.

3 Likes

I like dry ice hash with small nugs and sugar leaf and us Butane to extract the remaining oils and it works great. Last time I made ice hash it was 680 grams of hash and it was 20 to 24 grams per tube using a 24 inch tube.

7 Likes

Nice. I’ve never done dry ice or butane extraction, though I’d love to try it someday. Butane makes sense, since it evaporates (or dissipates, rather) much more quickly than alcohol. I’ve done it with lighter fluid (naphthalene) but it takes longer for it to evaporate completely; you really, really don’t want to inhale that. While it’s far less efficient, hand-rubbing is my favorite method of extraction.

1 Like

I’ve heard that Goji OG plants can get really big when grown outdoors with plenty of root space.

1 Like

Candy makes you dandy. :yum: @Techrepkim Painting like crazy today.

To whom it may concern I’ll get to seed things soon.

19 Likes

Yes! We will for sure get to some seeds very soon. :smiley:

4 Likes

Nice colour, can’t beat a candy over the paint to create a bit of depth to it.

Have you tried putting some candy in you clear coat ?

2 Likes

Hey Shadey.
This one has the ruby red dye from ppg in the first 2 coats of clear. Then straight clear to finish :smiley: looks so much nicer in person. Hopefully we get some pics in the sun in a couple of days

5 Likes

Yeah cameras never do justice to shiny paint, especially in artificial light.

3 Likes

So was teaching an artist friend how to air brush a few years ago. Here is my bike before and after

FB_IMG_1647111965114 FB_IMG_1647111950899 FB_IMG_1647111941263 FB_IMG_1647111930875 FB_IMG_1647111925494 FB_IMG_1647111937237 FB_IMG_1647111909504 FB_IMG_1647111905359 FB_IMG_1647111893408 FB_IMG_1647111898579

11 Likes

How long ago did you paint your bike, and what paints did you use :thinking:

You did a great job on the text, I dont like doing multi layered text the stencils are difficult to create and use, even with a plotter to cut them out.

2 Likes

Lab report from Orange Sunshine F2’s. The grower said he could have done a better job with them. hope you’re doing well 50! :v:

orange-sunshine

26 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing. :+1:

Did they get the terp profile tested? I would love to see that as well…

10 Likes

Ask and you shall receive! :smiley:

21 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

10 Likes