50States Random plant photos

The full tent of MT Skunk 18

Frosty and full of seeds

32 Likes

:clap: :astonished:

THATā€™s how we pick a DUDE! Holy sh*t batman!

AFAIK, MasterThai only makes Akitas nowadaysā€¦ 'Read good things about his Tahoe strain.

Now I know where that damned calif. ā€˜#18 skunkā€™ comes fromā€¦ that made it with DNAā€™s silver bubble via someoneā€¦ and I got SilverOG from the mysterious pollenchuckers behind it. Thatā€™s my latest guess anyway.

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

I think thatā€™s the nicest male Iā€™ve ever seen. Should produce something special!

7 Likes

Also, just curious how you contain all that pollen. Do you ever have issues with it contaminating other plants outside this tent?

Iā€™d like to try messing with a few males but am paranoid to even have them in the same house as my bud plants.

4 Likes

I have a few routines and take as much precautions as possible. I run negative pressure in tents with this over the tents intakes and the fan intake.

I aluminum foil tape all vent connection points and inline fan electrical box too.

Also visit the breeding tent last and offset day it gets watered. Run my furnace with higher merv rating filter with a UV light after the filter. Seems to be working for me.

16 Likes

Itā€™s a really nice male I tossed a small UK cheese in there for a few seeds too.

Then you chucked the Silver OG to RCB. So i should start the seeds you sent me and back cross them to this males pollen ?

5 Likes

If it were me-- hell yeah! :blush:

But I was a little under-impressed by the SilverOG overall; Out of a 12 pack I had 2 very good ones & kept an S1(selfie) off of the best. There was one bad herm that I got(my first grow, didnā€™t know) but the high & resin on the ā€œkeeperā€ was great Sativa haze.

So my amateurness may be blinding me FWIW, but Iā€™d only be wary if it were a commercial situation with newbie gardeners.

Thereā€™s a fair chance that the Red Cherry Berry genes might overwhelm it from the early examples here on OG.

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Nice, thanks. I think Iā€™ll copy your systemā€¦if youā€™re not having any issues with monsters like that I donā€™t think my small experiments will be much risk.

3 Likes

Iā€™m only a little over half way through the thread and I just ran out of likes. So much :fire: :fire: :fire:

I really like your choice of genetics.

8 Likes

and that male wow! that is one buff dude! :muscle:

chimpanzee picture is accurate af. Killer job @50State :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Thanks for stopping by Iā€™m glad you enjoy my garden. I like to smoke good weed and you can only achieve that is by growing your own.

That Skunk #18 male was the biggest male Iā€™ve had indoors so far it filled in so much and the main cola was fatter than a a 1 litre pop bottle. I have pollen I can play with still but between thrips and myself the male is gone. On the plus side Iā€™ll have tens of thousands seeds Iā€™m guessing Iā€™ll easily get a couple ounces of seeds per plant plus maybe 100 seeds off the UK Cheese plant thats hiding under the canopy.

18 Likes

Bodhi Elfsnacks day 70 from the Solstrip led tent, super frosty with a pineapple gas smell really nice head high.

34 Likes

I had the munchies but now theyā€™re worse & I have to log out & go eat.

:wave:

:evergreen_tree: :cookie:

6 Likes

whoa bro! Iā€™d hit that shit fo sho! looks incredibly delicious. much respectā€¦

7 Likes

damn son!!
beautiful flower 50stateā€¦ that looks killer when u blow it right up. u see yuge resin gland heads. impressive.

4 Likes

Only wish I had something other than my cell phone for a camera. Here is one from todays after work joint.

28 Likes

For a bad cam you can still make out plenty of frosty goodness :drooling_face:

3 Likes

You talking about the plant or the monkey??? lol

@50state Woot, I have that skunk 18 from Master Thaiā€¦it was gifted recentlyā€¦youā€™ve grown the females, too?

Hey, if there is still a chance, could you set aside a sample of your orange goji until I can come up with something worthy of trading? I canā€™t get out of oleskool830ā€™s thread without thinking about it now. Iā€™m still almost a Bodhi virginā€¦ I grew some of the SSDD once from an f2 and got a sour butter phenoā€¦ awesome. And, Iā€™m collecting the co-op f2s. Slow but sureā€¦

I think I may have something for trading now, but will have more by summerā€™s end. I have a few seed projects in the works.

Now I have to go back and catch up on the threadā€¦ very nice from what I saw so far!! peace bro.

6 Likes

@GMan 5 Skunk #18 females are in the tent with the males in my pictures. They are drying up with seeds looking great Iā€™ll have maybe a couple ounces of seeds per plant.

Always down with trades and I have maybe 10 grams of Orange Goji seeds kicking around so Iā€™m not running out of them anytime soon. Just popped 12 of them straight into jiffy pucks 100% germ rate in I think it was three or four days they were all up. Started 12 of the Goji OG x Candyland 100% germ with 2 seeds popping twins.

11 Likes