6 ex wifes, 2 KK πŸ‡ ape, 1 big Hella jelly

Decisions, do I run 1 big 1 in the middle an 1 in ea corner or do I just strip the shit out of them all an fill the scrog with just main tops an not much bending.
Scratch my head.
The 1 in the 1 gallon is 1 im keeping that a clone of the ex wifes.
Problem of the day

17 Likes

I’d go with bigger pots bro, they’re maxed out in the 1’s.

2 Likes

You have a good problem to have, I look forward to seeing what you do. I took a taller plant like that and bent and strapped it to the pot with landscape velcro, left then to its own devices it found a way to extend around everything

1 Like

Sounds like it’s gonna be a fantastic grow. Thank you for sharing.

There a 1 gallon ex wife i won’t run its a clon i took 4 weeks ago when I brought these home there is 2 tho 2 gallon pots.
Man your right that big 1 will fill tge whole middle maybe 4 of tge #5 fabrics on the corners.
Bam @Cory I got it :+1:
Done an donerr start 36 hrs in the am.
Tge others can go in the t5 area with these lil slightly stoopid seeds I popped

2 Likes

You can go to a pretty decent size in one gallons

8 Likes

I actually used pure Coco lately in the 1 gallons an there still going crazy.
I dont know how u guys do that in a 1 gallon lol

2 Likes

Nothing special just coco with like 10-20% perlite getting Jack’s 321 it’s whole life.

3 Likes

The eagle has landed.
Thats bad ass, I bet u use the minimum an get the maximum return.

1 Like

Haha I don’t know about max returns but I sure minimalize the input. I do add cal mag every watering as well with the Jacks.

I’m going to have to get out of my comfort zone and try something different soon.
I only did everything 1 way in the past becouse my funds depended on it so now that I have freedom to sink while trying to swim.
I here good things about the 321

1 Like

Did you hear it’s dirt cheap? Costing me ~4 bucks a month.

1 Like

I have a great connection i pay penny’s on the dollar but yes I here bulk in water soluble powders are king.
I tried pride lands outdoor but when flowering was half way the performance was not what I liked so I went back to bottle feeding

1 Like

Plants are looking happy with whatever your giving them!

1 Like

Thanks I used not have to baby sit the perimeters as much but this fu tent is so different then full houses :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

6 ex wives? Dad…?

1 Like

Hold on for a min there Main man an let the rest of your branches catch up lol.
Is that an bend or J hook

3 Likes

Its a strain out of san Diego
Ex wifes is Ghost og x Trophy wife
@EugeneDebs420

2 Likes

6 is also the number of ex wives my dad has :joy:

3 Likes

Ouch maybe I should kill one off for good luck ?

2 Likes