6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Kewl Beans!!!
Thanks bunches!!

2 Likes

Shout out to @Heliosphear and @Pigeonman
Blessings arrived in my mail box today :slight_smile:
Just arrived!!

A thousand thankyous to you both

8 Likes

I nominate @lophophora.ca, cause one time he showed me his bong and it was held together by playdough.

11 Likes

Oh you mean old faithful? First the handle snapped off the bowl, followed by the stem.

Technically it’s adhered using hash, but nobody’s gonna want to smoke that hash ever again…

15 Likes

Who’s the next contestant on the pipe is right? @mobilly come on down! You have won the amazing new tech super smooth cool hitting KOL 2.0, your prize will ship Monday. You will receive tracking number when it’s shipped.

@ChronicMcBudz
@SHSC-1
@joheimgrohen
@lophophora.ca
Your have won a Smoke Cartel shopping spree to get what you need, selected by you. The limit is $20 per OG, when you have selected what you want, show the prize(s) you want, Smoke Cartel will ship it to you after i order it.

12 Likes

Congrats @MoBilly, Hopefully it helps keep that singing voice smooth!
Enjoy your shopping spree everyone else and cheers for the fun @Heliosphear! :v:

6 Likes

Thank you kindly @Heliosphear. This is most genereous of you :pray:

I’m not sure if/how shipping would work across the border. Could you please pass this blessing on to another OG?

You did an awesome job with this anniversary event start to finish.

Three more cheers for @Heliosphear!

7 Likes

If we’re nominating folks, I nominate @tresbundles . Looks to me like he needs something for when his falls apart. lol

11 Likes

No honey @MoBilly you won! :star_struck: :+1:t2:

The pipe! Yay! Congratulations! :partying_face:

9 Likes

What!? That’s so cool! Thanks very much!
Dang. If I wasn’t laid up I’d do a happy dance right now. lol

11 Likes

I’ll do a little jig for you, bud! :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: congrats!

8 Likes

@ChronicMcBudz
@SHSC-1
@joheimgrohen
@lophophora.ca

Congratulations to these winners as well!! :partying_face:

8 Likes

11 Likes

I couldn’t have said that better! :relieved:

Thank you @Heliosphear and the Missus again so very much for the dedication and hard work.

9 Likes

Congrats Mobilly! Thank you @Heliosphear! I appreciate it, but you don’t have to add on to what you’ve already done. You’ve already put so much into this whole shindig. @MoBilly is a fine choice to win the new rig!

5 Likes

Thanks for that! LMAO !!!
:laughing:

5 Likes

Thank you. :pray:

4 Likes

Out of likes

Like :+1:t2: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you. I’ll make it a point to let folks know how it does.
:raised_hand:

8 Likes

OverGrow the world

4 Likes