All Gone - 600 hps

Have a 600Watt HPS mechanical ballast, dimpled euro reflector and bulb
and a heavy duty contactor (2KW i think)

Willing to trade for seeds

Really looking for clean IBL, homemade is fine, Regs only
but will consider anything I guess
not sure even how many UK growers are on OG?

4 Likes

Hi I stay in UK and would swap . ! I’ve got w.w.x b.b x with a reg male … They are fruity smelling tastes nice … U can let me know and I can tell u more .Mechelle x

1 Like

PM’d
plus 20 wooden words

The contactor is gone all

1 Like

This 600W light is still here if anybody is in need. I know its not latest and greatest but it works fine.

1 Like

@gordongecko how’s things I need a light and have some c99 crosses which r regs and would trade some and some space X also regs fruity flavaz man I’m in South yourkshire uk

2 Likes

This is going to Budzey this weekend

3 Likes

Cheers brother this will help for sure RESPECT

1 Like

Hey there @Budzey i see you have stayed around and have a good time on Overgrow…
I told you ,if you’re staying around that you will do well to recover from your plants being stolen etc… did you get some beans yet.?

Anyway i wish you well @Budzey , @gordongecko i see you found the 600w hps has found a new home nice one :point_up:, bud.
Happy growing/smoking guys ,

Gaz

3 Likes

@Gaz29 how’s things lad :grinning: I managed to get a light sorted fella @gordongecko helped me with that one man I av a few beans off @ReikoX and @Billybob sending me a couple of strains some really sound lads an ladies it seems on here mate I’ve been collecting equipment and beans for yrs and for someone to rob everything in maybe minutes but Al get BK on track buddy :grinning::grinning: @Gaz29 what u got growing ATM bro

2 Likes

I have a mix up of strains as per usual, just took a @LED_Seedz’ St Outlaw f2 down a few days ago and i just sampled a small bud from it and it’s DANK af , also have a Female Seeds’ C99 that has purple big pineapple smelling buds, could take it now but waiting on Amber trics… i have many different things running (& vegging but i have some big clones im gonna run shortly…
Good to see you back on your feet, shoot me a pm and I’ll send you some beans if you’re interested…
Have a good one :point_up:mate ,

Gaz

Edit. ; I’ll pm you later then ok mate…
:arrow_heading_down:

2 Likes

@Gaz29 pm me pal so we can chat bro I don’t no how to send em on here yet bro

1 Like

Ok gaz thank u sir I look forward to it …I bet u can’t wait to get ur teeth stuck into that purple pineapple buds sounds pukka fam

1 Like

@Gaz29 pm me sir and I’ll send u an address friend