7 Autos in germany/ Palatina 7th Go! :)

DAY 18

Now we are talking :wink: I put some root food in the hexagonal water and off they go, the light and the height of the LEDs are as well fine for they stay bushy even the Haze ladies are not shooting away, wonderful to see and learn that I am right with my settings now :innocent:
I am happy and greatful and full of joy

:dizzy:

7 Likes

DAY 20. :heart:

No bugs this time so far! Awesome! God bless yall!! :heart:

10 Likes

We have to get our outdoor harvest in due to rainy weather soon!

Here are some pics of Green gelato strain, and o boy, wow, that is a fine stuff:

12 Likes

That is some frosty goodness there brother, good to see your still growing strong. PEACE!

1 Like

Yoo buddy, always a joy to read your kind words!!! Thank you!

Yeah still alive and growing :heart: Blessings of love and joy and light to you bro! <3

1 Like

DAY 25

Greetings dear souls!

In these times, there will be terrible problems of all kinds due to the age you are in.

However, nothing is too difficult that Divine Intervention cannot handle.

Is anything impossible with GOD?

There will be havoc in the world and tragedies of all kinds.

I am saying this in advance not to instill fear, but to help you to know your Source of Refuge and Strength.

Be still and know that there is GOD.

Beloved reader, I bless you in the name of the Almighty.

Remain in Peace.

Amen. - Lord Metatron <3

God bless you all and my ladies of course, look how happy they are … BTW I got again those fungus gnats, but not so much :wink: directly spotted this time with the yellow cards and treated as well with the water to kill the maggots in the soil … a bit like PII/Potus/ Patriots/WhiteHats are doing it in the moment with the Deep State (STORM) https://www.military.com/video/aircraft/gunships/ac-130-gunship-lights-up-the-night/658552061001

Enjoy!

10 Likes

we started autos Round the same time. good luck

1 Like

happy lookin greens there @AUM …lush & happy…Sehr Hübsch !!

1 Like

Hello Saxo, thank you for your lovely words even in german :wink:

I hope they stay hübsch! :wink: :heart: Have a great day ahead!! :dizzy:

1 Like

DAY 28

Blessings to all of you! :heart:

7 Likes

Guess your plants are much more healthier and good looking than Potus right now frech|nullxnull , love that anti fungus gnats deployment kar|nullxnull . How do you manage to make those holes and put those sticks without being trapped yourself? ejem|nullxnull

2 Likes

Goooood Morning Tim, ehm George :wink:

Thank you buddy, but I have signs of overfeeding again on some of em

And concerning Trump, have faith and trust the plan, Patriots are under total control and the cabal will fall, and brother he is a real lightwarrior bworking his ass off for us, he saves us…

Maskes off, wonderful <3 I had not worn a mask since beginning of this world wide Hoax for maskes were only for showing us to shut off and be slaves… :wink:

Masks are about control.

It is about the illusion, not the safety.

Why did Fauci flip flop?

I found still some gnats, grrrrr but way less then last time :wink:

Hope they go away… Love you!!! :heart:

That is a nice one, want some truth, here you go:

DAY 31

Uploading: 0A240FE7-FA75-4ED9-97BF-3FA826B961BC.jpeg…

Läuft! :space_invader:

7 Likes

Everyone’s looking good @AUM! Have a nice blessed day/evening brother.

1 Like

Namaste dear ones,

long time no see, sorry … we are now at DAY 51

I have again some signs, on two ladies strong signs of overnuting, damn!!

What do you think, can you have an eye on it and tell me what it is please?

4 Likes

Your burning them up. Raise the new lights. Their more powerful then you think brother.
Maybe 6 inches at least. Whats the temp and how well is your air flow with those lights? I keep a sensor on top of mine to keep track of how hot my lights are getting. I care less about the room temp and more about the lights temperature. Those are exspensive lights too. I may be completely wrong too. Autos are supposed to require less nutrients so maybe you over did it.
Best of luck

2 Likes

Hey bro,

thanks for stopping by and give me a Hand … so Yes the lights are new and stong and temps are under control by 25° Celsius / 77 Fahrenheit air flow is very Good with three vents, so I think as well that i did overdose them … and I have to take them one by one from my attic to my bathtube down the step stairs and waterstream them with 20 liter :wink:

Be blessed my friend :heart:

3 Likes

That’s alot of damage from just nuit burn alone so ya maybe a good flush and raise the lights. Maybe too much wind combined with light burn with a side of nuitrent burn. Something along those lines anyway. That’s what id be focusing on.

1 Like

Yep! I will do so, recommended are 35 cm to the tops though :wink:

2 Likes